tuscl

2 hours to kill?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
If anyone has a couple hours to kill, Papi posted a couple of reviews yesterday.

Now those are quality, useful reviews.

13 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I bet he has a lot of trusts.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    The reviews you speak of - were they of small black clubs by any chance?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    No, both were of Baby Dolls Dallas.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    My approach to Papi's reviews is to skim through the review and stop every time he uses a number, then read the conclusion in full. This allows me to pull out the essential facts in his review, including an overall synopsis of the visit, without getting bogged down in, among other things, autobiographical information, outdated historical comparisons and uber granular information about club decor.

No offense meant with any of that Papi. It is always good to have someone take the time to write a detailed review. Sometimes I am just too lazy to read your whole review and must reach for the cliff notes instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'll be like one of those artists who's work will not be appreciated till 100-years after I'm dead
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^More likely 500 years it takes a while to establish such genius;)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as i am in cascada hotel right now ... when i get home from tijuana i will check out the reviews after i post another review. looking forward to the read.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Very comprehensive reviews. It’s impressive how much detail you remember from multiple club visits.

Sad when clubs change and move to the spinner/skinny type of dancer. A thick dumper gets my juices flowing immediately.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Charles Dickens was very wordy because in his day and age writers were paid by the word.........
    7 years ago
    I for one appreciate his reviews but I often skip to the meatier parts.

Sorry to read that his interest in the sport is on the downswing but I have been there before also. It, so far, always comes roaring back BUT I think I have a broader scale of what excites me than Papi does.

We'll see.
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    It's always good to see others stepping up their game when it comes to reviewing SCs
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    It's always good to see others stepping up their game when it comes to reviewing SCs
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Papi's reviews didn't take hours to read, oh come on !! Good work, Papi !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion