Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any way to turn off email notifications when someone replies to a discussion I m

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

My email is blowing up after my last post.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Click on "account" in the upper right hand corner - then scroll to the bottom where it says "Account Settings"

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

@Liwet - nice humble-brag

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Is it the "Ok to email you when a user sends you a message?" I always thought that's for private messages sent between users. There's only 5 options under the Account settings.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I assume it's that one - I've had mine set for years so can't remember exactly but I'm pretty-sure that's it.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

@liwet. Are you a dancer in Vegas? Is your avatar actually you?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Nah, that's my favorite dancer in all of Vegas.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Good taste

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement