tuscl

BBW Night in San Diego

Lexydorado
California
Hey everyone!

I'm new this, and I don't really know where to ask and after many google searches I ended up here.

I'm an overweight Latina in her 20s but I know I can still rock it. I am in San Diego and I was looking for any clubs that host BBW nights?

I don't think we have any BBW clubs here, and I am not that beautiful Latina curvy shape. I just have big breasts and a belly, so I don't think I fit into the curvy women with wide hips and big booths. I know I'm also a lot smaller than BBWs, but my body shape is definetly more like theirs.

I've never danced before either, but I'm I need to get through college and I know this a route many women take, and this is something I would totally be down for.

Thank you!
And let me know if this is not he place to be playing this kinda shit so I can take it down lol

14 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Drive a little north to San Jose and there’s a guy here that holds such events in his moms basement. I don’t know the address but if you go to any Circle K c-store in San Jose and see a 50 year old riding a purple Huffy bike in the parking lot and drinking a Slurpee he’s who you need to talk to.

Sometimes he likes to go to Starbucks and use their Wi-Fi too. You’ll see the bike parked outside, can’t miss it.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    You might want to ask this on stripperweb.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    My two cents: Get a regular job. Don’t get into this business if you’re a student who’s not going to be doing this long term. And I’m not saying that because you’re big.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Show us a pic
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not the right place for this question. You want Stripperweb.com.
  • Lexydorado
    7 years ago
    Thank you Paul!

JAPrufrock, I missed the part where I mentioned I don't have a "real" job and that I won't be doing it long term!
  • Lexydorado
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, already mentioned above! Thank you!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you like to play, there is always Tijuana. Latinos like their women a little plump.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Post some pics to imgbox.com then post the link here so we can see if there are some clubs where perhaps you may fit
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    There are a few things you should know before deciding to be a stripper:
    1. You are going to have to let people touch you and some guys will intentionally push your boundaries. This isn't like the movies where you are going to dance on stage and make bank.
    2. You are probably going to have to grind on old dudes boners.
    3. As a BBW stripper you are going to need to have a pretty thick skin. Some guys at strip clubs have a ton of pent up hate towards women and will take that out on you.
    4. You need to be super good at handling rejection. That is one thing that a lot of women struggle with in stripping, you're going to basically have to pitch yourself to guys all the time and get rejected. That is not just because you are BBW, that will make your rejection rate higher but even the dancers that look totally cookie cutter deal with it all the time.
    5. As a BBW stripper you'll probably be put on day shift. You'll make more than retail but don't expect $500 a day unless you are doing extras.

I am not trying to dissuade you. Just giving you a realistic picture of what you should expect. Do some reading on stripperweb to get some more detail on what I have mentioned. I wish you the best of luck.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In San Diego, would a BBW night at an above ground advertised strip club be very good?

LA? TJ?

Does San Diego have underground clubs, if so, probably pretty good.

SJG

NOLO, Chartres - Iberville, doesn't the black girl in purple look good? I think this picture originally came from Google Street View
    https://s.hdnux.com/photos/42/00/35/8914…
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A stripper who doesn’t plan to do the job for very long. Nothing could go wrong with that plan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This topic has been posted several times b/f - if you type "BBW" in the search-box at the bottom of the TUSCL homepage, you'll see some previous threads.

There are no BBW clubs - there may be some BBW events in some cities like NYC or ATL, but these are far and few b/w AFAIK.

Often times curvy (vs fat) girls, and even medium-build girls, have a hard time getting hired particularly at the good money-making clubs - plus you'd be competing against attractive thin girls - and sure there are chubby-chasers but that is a pretty-small niche and probably tiny in a strip-club.

Not saying it can't be done; but in a city like San Diego were touching seems minimal, that means a dancer has to rely even more on her looks.

Give camming a try - you have a potential customer base of millions - if you can't make $$$ camming then likely you won't be able to make-it stripping either.

Stripping is often competitive - only so many girls get hired at the good clubs - making $$$ at the dives can often be hard - a chick willing to get naked is no-guarantee she is gonna make bank.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Most clubs do have a few BBW's on the roster. It's not that everyone will like them, but so long as some do, then it works out well.

The divier the club, the more they don't care. In dives of dives they just hire any girls that apply. They know that some will have a harder time making money than others, so they want some BBW's and MILF's because they are the ones most likely to try the hardest. It is no great privilege to work on a dive, so the management doesn't have much of a whip to crack. Mostly they just hire as many girls as possible, and then look the otherway.

In San Jose we have an on again and off again underground circuit.

SJG

Derek And The Dominos, Let It Rain
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vsr8sgm…

NOLA, AA girl in purple, Yes or No?
    https://s.hdnux.com/photos/42/00/35/8914…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion