tuscl

Succesful conversion of an anti-LDK dancer!

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Thursday, March 22, 2018 11:29 PM
So a few months ago I posted a thread asking for tips on how to stop a dancer from constantly changing positions. I am happy to report that the actual girl from that thread has been converted from anti-LDK status to LDQ! [view link] So back in January this girl seemed to be dancing in a way that was super anti-LDK, changing positions constantly and never giving a good grind. She is however 100% my type so after taking a break from her for a while I decided to give it another shot and buy single dances from her most visits to her club with a little instruction each time. After a month or so of this she started giving me a dance that was way better so I let her keep dancing for a few songs and LDKed. However just before the LDK she sensed it and stood up and was not happy. I was pretty frustrated as well at her standing up and decided to try a hail mary of just discussing the situation openly and straight up asked if she was uncomfortable with my having orgasm. Turns out her problem was being incredibly fearful of STDs and feeling violated if a customer got cum on her without permission. All I had to do was tell her that I totally agree (which I honestly do) and explain that I was wearing waterproof pants so there was zero chance of accidental fluid contact. Since then she has been an amazing LDQ! Anyone else converted an anti-LDK dancer?

8 comments

• WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Yep, over converted plenty. I wear thick cotton sweat pants. Once they see them, and understand, they're usually open. I also offer to let them wipe any excess liquids off on the pants after I cum.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Yep, I've converted plenty. I wear thick cotton sweat pants. Once they see them, and understand, they're usually open. I also offer to let them wipe any excess liquids off on the pants after I cum.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I often challenge them to make me cum, since I haven't been able to yet.....a few took it pretty damn seriously and I was almost there....Still it was fun watching them try so hard.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are two good points made here - to let the dancer know you won’t get fluids on her - and to offer a naughty challenge. It makes sense that once a stripper is aware you won’t “get any” on her - she’ll relax and enjoy the challenge of getting you to LDK.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry - I forgot to say Congratulations to PaulDrake! Well done sir!
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Max_starr, That reminds me of a dancer who begged to cum in 30 min vip..I told her I don't know. it depends on [view link] was real fun watching them try hard. Another dancer said you are trying to stop it. Haha
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    Wear at least two condoms on to prevent anything slimy. Dare them to make you cum. Or tell them that you woke up so horny that you are looking to the stripper to make you release tension. That easy. Once u ldk just go to the bathroom and flush. Less laundry guys.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Wow! So is she going to get extended duration battery packs installed underneath her breasts? SJG Bay Area Stocks Plunge! [view link] Bring it on! These tech sector bubbles are about the worst thing for innovation and creativity which one could possibly imagine!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion