tuscl

Truth Club in Detroit

anthony6613
Michigan
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 6:35 PM
Does any one know why Truth is not listed with the strip clubs in Detroit? I was there last Friday. The dancer told me they just took the beads down from their VIP rooms. She just turned the chair with the high back facing out and extras were performed at a reasonable cost. The place was empty on day shift but she says it is packed on night shift.

12 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    When the Truth is found To be lies And all the joy Within you dies [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    You better find someone to love !! SIng it Grace !!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess it's a relatively new club - this site depends on its users to notify w.r.t. new and closed clubs - clubs are added via the "Add a Listing" option in the TUSCL homepage - this alerts the site about a new (or closed) club and a TUSCL page is created but it takes from a couple of days to 2 or 3 weeks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "You can't handle the Truth"
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Actually Truth used to be Silver Rain on 8 mile and mound (which originally was Scores). I think Founder needs to just modify the title for Silver rain and just says its not closed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO if it's a different totally new club, then probably best to create a new TUSCL page since the old reviews probably don't apply.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papi
  • Ermita_Nights
    6 years ago
    Apparently this is where Stormy Daniels performed. They have a web site, but it's just a placeholder, and I can't find a facebook presence. You'd think a new club would want plenty of publicity but this place has none. I'll see if I can get to it in the next couple of weeks and report back, but I'm on the west side so it could take a while. [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Stormy Daniels did not actually perform (yet). It was rescheduled. And from my experience, girls from my club who try it out always end up coming back complaining about the club being dead or nobody spending money. And here is their official Instagram. [view link] Their manager messaged me tonight asking me to come work (same dude who managed when it was Scores and he remembered me). I know better than to waste my time, but I'm going to do it anyway because... Why the fuck not. Message Founder about adding Truth to the list of Detroit clubs.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Oh, and here is their other manager's Instagram. She posts videos and photos of dancers on her account and in her story. [view link]
  • DR99
    6 years ago
    I bet Truth dosen't last past the summer. Too many clubs not enough customers and talent, and the building is huge so its not cheap to keep operating.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Looking over the list of Detroit clubs, I see that Truth is now listed. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion