tuscl

PHX

abqspencer
somewhere fun
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 4:43 PM
In PHX for work again, gonna hit a SC tonight. Went to Bourbon Street last time and enjoyed it. Should I return or try somewhere else?

11 comments

• galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Bourbon Street is the best and safest choice to have a great time. Hi-liter is good as well. It's brighter inside, lots of girls and $10 floor dances. But you can't touch on the floor, and vip is $25 a dance. $20 at Bourbon and you can touch most girls. Some girls more than others. Just ask there rules before going to VIP. Don't go to any Scottsdale clubs, you will regret it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How about that place Skin in Scottsdale? How about VLIVE in Phoenix? How about Eve's Tease in Phoenix? SJG
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Skin?! Really?! The reviews say otherwise
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    HL - no contest
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I gather that the reviews are negative about Skin, but I don't really go along with what most people write in reviews. For one thing, I like to select and approach the girl myself. So it does not make any difference how their girls typically rate 1 to 10. Anyone been there, or to the others? Used to be a way to see nearby clubs on a map. used to be one in Kingman, and I thought a few in Flagstaff? How about Chicas in Phoenix? [view link] SJG Chicago [view link] [view link] Aerosmith Walk This Way [view link] Booker T and the MG's [view link] Hank and Cupcakes, paint only [view link] The Vietnam War PBS Episode 3: The River Styx (January 1964-December 1965) [view link] The Battle For Puerto Rico [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Skin sucks. I have tried it 5 times. 3 times only one girl was there. I have been in the day and late at night. Sucks. Girls are fugly. Most are scam artists. Don't go. Just go to Bourbon Street or hi liter.
  • Chrisjenk94
    6 years ago
    @ galiziabob will tell you that Le Girls is the time of your life
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    THis, Le Girls [view link] ?? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    With Skin they have their own shuttle buses, not party buses, but shuttle buses. To me that suggests a geriatric clientele. True? SJG
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Both Hi Liter and Bourbon Street, they're very close to one another.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Happy to report to Phoenix PLs, the legendary Cheyenne is back at Bourbon, and will be in more regularly on Fridays and Saturdays. Had a wonderful reunion with her yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion