tuscl

How’s Your Bracket Doing???

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Hopefully better than Charles Barkley’s.

I’m in a pool using the ESPN bracket app with a little over 100 people, and was shocked when I looked Saturday night and was in 2nd place. I never do good in these.

By the end of Sunday I dropped to 8th. I still have 9 alive in the sweet 16 and potentially 3 alive in the final four, but the team I picked to win it all (Virginia) is out.

I watched a lot of basketball this past season over all the power conferences and picked based more on how the teams did in their conference tourneys over their body of work. Probably by the end of this coming weekend my bracket will be back down to 85th place where it belongs!!!

12 comments

• Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'm looking at mine as I type---Michigan State losing hurt me more than Virginia.

My final eight are Kentucky playing Cincinnati ( isn't happening)

Gonzaga playing Michigan

Villanova playing Purdue

Kansas playing Michigan State ( also not happening)

Two of my final four are out.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    My final 8

UVA vs. Cincinnati

Xavier vs. Michigan

Villanova vs. Purdue

Kansas vs. Duke

Only Michigan remains on my left side, but all 4 remain on the right.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My bracket is almost busted.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I’m 3rd out of 95 with my long time friends pool. I got Kansas winning it all. If it happens I stand to win over $1,500.

Chumps game, picking winners.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That sounds like 150 lap dances. Good luck.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Never have done brackets, but I'm sure it's fun, joshing your buddies and they, you.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    My NIT bracket is very strong! The PL of brackets.
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    ESPN bracket, 93% tile, which is probably like number one million or so LOL, 410 points.

The good news is I have a chance to get 7 in the Elite 8, depending on the sweet 16 games, so looking not too bad. The only game I have no shot is Loyola - Nevada. I had UVA - Cincinnati. Damn Cincinnati, how could you possible lose that game???

Also, I have Michigan to win it all. After the big 10 tournament I thought they would continue their run. They barely squeeked by the last 2 games, so my confidence that I have the winner right is low right now. But ... you never know, only 4 more wins.

• SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Correction: I had Tennessee - Cincinnati, with Cincy winning that game. I had Cincy all the way to final 4, so that will hurt for a bit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Seems like a personal question...
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I burned my bracket after Black Sunday. After Cincinnati (22 points with 11 min to go, are you fucking kidding!) and Xavier both blowing big leads late in the game I don't think I can watch anymore of this year's tournament.

You'd think that as a lifelong Cincinnati sports fan I would be used to dramatic loses, but they still hurt.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Mine is doing great, it's empty of wannabees and past champs as they get their ass whooped. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion