Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Apologies for the Drunk Posting

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So ya I was lit yesterday, way too lit. I know on a forum filled with trolls it's not necessary to apologize but I would hate that I added to that mess.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It’s all good bro.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ego te absolve.

Now, go do three rosaries, and an extra three Hail Marys and send me a $5000 indulgence payment and we'll call it even! ;-)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I think all the trolls have left.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don’t patronize me flag go to Wakenda:)

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

"I think all the trolls have left."

Good riddence!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

GACA, it's OK, although I'm sure a number of us were wondering.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I get the feeling you're not the only one that posts drunk from time to time

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Now if only we could do something about twenty-five's bullying

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Better not let it happen again or I’ll start referring to you as flag lite. ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^or duck sauce junior. ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ why all the bullying lately?

That time of the month?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ ya Walgreens stopped carrying the extra strength Midol. ;D

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Ie takes a certain "Je ne sais quoi" to be a lovable drunk poster.

You all love me and you know ie.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

You get wacky when you are drunk! :P

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner You certainly have a cest’ La vie quality about you when you travel to Wakenda

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Where the fuck is Wakenda? Is that deep inside your ATF?

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

It's "Wakanda," you bunch of colonizers

#WakandaForever

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

On the positive side, you set the tuscl forum record for saying the n-word the most times, which is no small feat

W
wallanon
•

The others just say it under their breath ;)

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Not trolls, mostly. But we do like to give people shit when opportunity arises. And opportunity abounds.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement