Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Indian hooker

Madana69

Michigan

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any suggestion for Indian hooker in Michigan?

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Oh, sure. But first I need to know if you prefer East Indian or native American. Please be more specific.

Profile picture for Madana69
Madana69
•

Indian in specific... Not East Indian or native American

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

He means East Indian origin from country India.

Profile picture for Madana69
Madana69
•

Yup...East Indian

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Why is this here?
We don't review hookers.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I have some suggestions, but first: do you need just a mover, or both a mover and packer? And are you okay with it that afterwards, your couch smells like Indira Gandhi's thong?

S
Supremeruler
•

What about eskimo hookers?

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

He needs movers and packers both for 50% off deal.LOL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

We only talk about strippers here.

Q. Why should you avoid Indian strippers? A. They have too many reservations.

Profile picture for Madana69
Madana69
•

Where can I find Indian strippers?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Mumbai

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I’d try New Delhi or Mumbai.

Profile picture for Madana69
Madana69
•

Nowhere in US? OR north America

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Movers and packers are also known to visit us from time to time.

Profile picture for Madana69
Madana69
•

What do you mean by movers and Packers!

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

I saw one Indian stripper at Market street cinema in San Francisco who gave me air dance and same girl at CRAZY Horse who cut the song I saw super hot Indian mixed girl at Mens CLUB Raleigh. Gave me full contact lap dnace. I visited the club for this girl twice but could not find her. Those were the two instances I saw Indian stripper . You can find one at Babydolls,Dallas

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

How about a Mexican dressed up in an Indian headdress? Feathers and all?

We don’t descriminate with nationalities.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Where can I find Indian strippers?"

A website / forum about escorts. Google is your friend.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Has anybody checked on those Movers and Packers? Maybe that is a front for an East Indian whore house?

You call their number - and a Mr Patel asks if you prefer Moving or Packing? If you say Packing - they give you a filthy anal whore (from East India)...

Profile picture for Madana69
Madana69
•

What is their website called?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^ How do you feel about Mamasans Place, mostly Asians she might have a few Pakis.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’d check with Mamisan. She might have a few East Indians in her next shipment of massage girls.

Mamisan will give a discount if you bring a piece of a Huffy bike and tell her you hit SJG on the way over!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I tell you what, go to Texas, Arizona or New Mexico and you can find a ton of Hispanic strippers/escorts that will convince you they’re Indian.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shailynn makes a good point. Most hookers will pretend to be Indian for an additional $20. Some high-end whores might want an additional $50 - but they are too expensive for me.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Love dot or woo woo?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Sal69 - lol! Stripper say - you make big teepee in your pants!

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

The odds of finding an Indian Hooker or Stripper in Michigan is extremely low. I have seen both in Toronto, although more hookers than strippers. Even in heavy IT cities with large Indian Populations, you likely won't find any. Columbus Ohio has a fairly large Indian Population, and I have only seen three dancers total in 15 years, two were Pakistani, one Indian.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement