Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Corrie babe Beth Morgan unleashes almighty assets in flesh-flashing striptease

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not bad.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

O Hell Yes I do her in a heart beat.

Profile picture for hotdog0007
hotdog0007
•

Totally agree, absolutely, positively YES

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Looks good - slender but w/ some meat and boobs on her

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Looks like Courtney Stodden

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Oh fuck yes! Toned - big titties - and a sweet shake to her toned booty!

I wasn’t familiar with her “assets” previously - but now I’m a big fan!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks good in most of those pics but she looks withered in the face out in the sunshine in that topless beach shoot pic. To me that's a key, what does a chick look like in daylight outdoors.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement