tuscl

What does ie mean

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:01 PM
When I give a good tip on top of the dances and the dancer blows me a kiss - does that mean she wants to be my girlfriend? Interested in what the vets have to say. Thanks in advance - this site is great.

46 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    It means she thanks you're sweet. And we all know what that means :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thanks for not making me blow your wrinkly old dick, now go home and masterbate. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I must add that she also walks me to the door when I'm ready to leave - I think she's sending me some signals - what do the vets think - I'm kinda confused.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And please answer the question - don't give some jaded opinion
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I can’t help it I’m jaded but sounds like your becoming a RIL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I think your'e jealous and jaded - I think she she really likes me -
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “ie” is an abbreviation for the Latin id est, meaning “that is.” It indicates that an explanation or paraphrase is about to follow. More recently, it’s an abbreviation for “Internet Explorer,” a somewhat less than perfect internet browser included with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I can’t be jealous if I’m jaded, I think. ;) Stop patronizing me @Papi
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^GMD I totally was going to be that ass hole to say that but looks like Papi's being sincere
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hmmm... @Papi I'm starting to think @realDuckster is 25
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^hmmm, fuck You Jackie
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    the "ie" in the title was a typo - was supposed to be "it"
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I think you pointed out here previously Papi that most strippers are trying to make an emotional connection with their customers so that it's easier to drain their bank accounts. This girl is doing everything right to make you feel special so you keep coming back to her or seek her out in the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It means that she likes your money and wants to keep taking it from you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Jeez GAGA - this thread is "fake news" - I'm kinda trolling all the recent threads of inexperienced TUSCLers asking "what does it mean when a dancer does 'X'"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I think you pointed out here previously Papi that most strippers are trying to make an emotional connection with their customers so that it's easier to drain their bank accounts ..." I don't think that was me - or at least I wouldn't put it that way - what I usually post is that it's just about the $$$ and that I take what a dancer does/says w/ a grain of PL-salt.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Shit...the Integrity of Tuscl is now ruined. Papi putting up @fakeNews ...might as well tell me there's no Santa Claus while you're at it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sorry - I thought the sarcasm in the OP was obvious
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ya it was. I was being sarcastic myself just now :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Oh my, she blew you a kiss AND walked you to the door? So here's the kicker: Does she also call you "Papi? If she does it definitely means she wants to be your gf.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ finally - someone that knows what they are talking about
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If she blew you a kiss it means she wants to be your girlfriend. I still don't know what ie means though.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Next time she blows you a kiss, reach up and catch it in your hand and hold it against your heart. That move gets them every time.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It could mean is she's kissing you good bye and means it in a bad way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Next time she blows you a kiss, reach up and catch it in your hand and hold it against your heart. That move gets them every time ..." That's great advice - thanks
  • K
    6 years ago
    Stop playing with her emotions. Man up and put a ring on her finger or walk away so she can begin to heal
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Papi, it means she loves you. AND she wants you to bring her more money !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You guys just don't understand what guys like me and RickDugan have to go thru with dancers constantly falling for us
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    It means she has a rhinovirus (common cold) and she’s trying to give it to you.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Identify the girl you want. This is a little head matter. Select the one you want to be waking up with in the mornings, and approach her yourself. Start feeding her money and turn on some charm. You might have to learn how to do this, but let a front room makeout session ensue. Politely decline all dance offers, but continue to feed her money and get to know each other, as the makeout session intensifies. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then afterwards take her home with you for more rounds and more time to talk. You will need to feed her too. And then continue to see her regularly. Make sure that she sees that you want to take care of her with money. You don't need to say this, but you are making her into your mistress. SJG
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    As an inexperienced strip club goer who has put up a thread that follows the "What does it mean when a stripper does this?", I find this thread extremely toxic and bad-natured. But keep doing you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ thanks for your support - it really means a lot
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ Your sarcasm is appreciated and obnoxious nature is relevant. Thanks!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    no no no - thank *you*
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lolruned, Papi is one of most valued, experienced, and straightest members. If he had followed my protocols, he would not have any doubt about what the girl meant, because likely he would have been waking up with her the next morning. SJG
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "I find this thread extremely toxic and bad-natured" Right...also jaded.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I've already browsed the members all time lists. I don't put much weight into those when I get the impression the guy has a huge ego and needs to use TUSCL as a way to improve his "e-pene." Also, has to show that he is king to any newcomer to TUSCL and that every stripper is his and never ask any questions. But yes, Papi_Chulo is our king and nobody shall say otherwise!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you are starting to get it
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Where's crazyjoe when we need him ?? :)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I thought King of Tuscl was king !
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I can’t answer your question as I have no experience to draw from. It seems to be a very sincere gesture by an impressionable dancer. When Mamisan walks me to the door and blows me a kiss - I know that’s a very good sign.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Papi I'd go shopping for engagement rings if I were you. She's marrying material! :-)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    now... i don’t know what to think...
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Well if she walks You to the door after your BJ and smiles as Well I'd think you have a keeper Maybe time to retire from SC fun and put a ring on it. Ha ha. if she is walking you to the door prior to having some adult fun I'd say she is just sushing you out the door and before Her RIL walks in. Just joshing you. Thanks for all your posts !
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: “the ‘ie’ in the title was a typo - was supposed to be ‘it’” No, really? :))) Just yanking your chain, Pap. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion