Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Lap Dances?

Mtent

Relaxation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm hearing horrible things about DC area clubs. I might be traveling in town for a while and without a car.

What I'm hearing is:

  1. The best clubs don't allow phones - can you check them? Otherwise I can't uber in.
  2. PG country stopped allowing actual lap dances and any nudity including toplessness?
  3. No private dances?
  4. On the plus side there's places with $5 or $10 dances but I can't tell if they still offer them now?

Some notes I like black girls since that seems to be a problem for many on this site, it's not a problem for me.

Any updates on the DMV scene now? What places are worth going for lap dances?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Seems Ebony Inn is about the only place to get a decent dance - I think dayshift dances went from $5 to $7, and nightshift is $10 dances (but verify b4 getting dances) - they had to change their hours and I don't think they open till 5pm or so but they extend dayshift till 10pm - no cell phones I think but I assume they'll hold it for you.

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Has anyone been to Ebony Inn to know if they hold your phone for You? Also Papi check DM

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

OP, Can you define best clubs? Hustlers, Gold Club, Scores, Players club do allow phones inside

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

But they have systems to check phones for you right? Not sure if Ebony Inn or Diego do, the reviews just say "leave your phone in the car" But I won't be driving this trip

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

No.they don't have any systems.

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

So if you don't drive and they're not easy to commute to you're just screwed?

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Yes

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve never used it to club - but I’ve used it to get around - and the subway system in DC is very nice. It’s much cleaner than the NYC subways. Have you checked to see if a train might drop you off near a club?

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Yeah it's a complex 40 walk from the station to Ebony Inn

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Take Uber

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

But how do I get back without my phone?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Are there cabs that operate near the club? Take Uber to the club - and have the club call you a cab for the trip back to your hotel.

Profile picture for levon3
levon3
•

In DC, check out Royal Palace. All nude (no private dances, chill laid back atmosphere especially during happy hour) and take out is available with some girls.

Better yet, hop on a Baltimore bound train out of Union Station. Quick 30-40 ride ($8), then take a cab/uber to the Block. All the clubs on the block offer up whatever you want. Itc is on th menu with almost every girl in every club on the block. I recommend you go during the daylight hours as it can get a little seedy on the Block at night.

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Thanks for the DC recommendation , can you be specific about clubs? "The block" doesn't mean much when you are trying to get somewhere

Profile picture for levon3
levon3
•

E. Baltimore Street - it is comely known as "The Block".

Red Room, Pussycat Club, Circus and several more

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Is Prince George County going to make a comeback? Is Baltimore a good substitute?

Are the Black clubs in Virginia, and the one near Roanoke, any better?

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@tent

You cannot be the only guy that uses Uber, or a cab, to get to the club and thus can't leave his ph in the car - I'm sure the club will accommodate you either the manager holding your ph for you or the DJ, or whatever - try calling the club and see if you get thru (although I usually don't have luck getting thru to someone in dive-clubs), or maybe you can contact them via social-media (email, facebook message, etc).

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

It's been brought to my attention that most people mean illicit things like paying for sex when they say high mileage. I'm new here and clarifying that is not what I meant. I've just seen/heard dancers have different personal rules for where you can touch etc beyond what the law and the club rules say and that is what I meant.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement