tuscl

DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Lap Dances?

Mtent
Relaxation
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:59 PM
I'm hearing horrible things about DC area clubs. I might be traveling in town for a while and without a car. What I'm hearing is: 1. The best clubs don't allow phones - can you check them? Otherwise I can't uber in. 2. PG country stopped allowing actual lap dances and any nudity including toplessness? 3. No private dances? 4. On the plus side there's places with $5 or $10 dances but I can't tell if they still offer them now? Some notes I like black girls since that seems to be a problem for many on this site, it's not a problem for me. Any updates on the DMV scene now? What places are worth going for lap dances?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems Ebony Inn is about the only place to get a decent dance - I think dayshift dances went from $5 to $7, and nightshift is $10 dances (but verify b4 getting dances) - they had to change their hours and I don't think they open till 5pm or so but they extend dayshift till 10pm - no cell phones I think but I assume they'll hold it for you.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Has anyone been to Ebony Inn to know if they hold your phone for You? Also Papi check DM
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    OP, Can you define best clubs? Hustlers, Gold Club, Scores, Players club do allow phones inside
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    But they have systems to check phones for you right? Not sure if Ebony Inn or Diego do, the reviews just say "leave your phone in the car" But I won't be driving this trip
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    No.they don't have any systems.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    So if you don't drive and they're not easy to commute to you're just screwed?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never used it to club - but I’ve used it to get around - and the subway system in DC is very nice. It’s much cleaner than the NYC subways. Have you checked to see if a train might drop you off near a club?
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Yeah it's a complex 40 walk from the station to Ebony Inn
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Take Uber
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    But how do I get back without my phone?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Are there cabs that operate near the club? Take Uber to the club - and have the club call you a cab for the trip back to your hotel.
  • levon3
    6 years ago
    In DC, check out Royal Palace. All nude (no private dances, chill laid back atmosphere especially during happy hour) and take out is available with some girls. Better yet, hop on a Baltimore bound train out of Union Station. Quick 30-40 ride ($8), then take a cab/uber to the Block. All the clubs on the block offer up whatever you want. Itc is on th menu with almost every girl in every club on the block. I recommend you go during the daylight hours as it can get a little seedy on the Block at night.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the DC recommendation , can you be specific about clubs? "The block" doesn't mean much when you are trying to get somewhere
  • levon3
    6 years ago
    E. Baltimore Street - it is comely known as "The Block". Red Room, Pussycat Club, Circus and several more [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is Prince George County going to make a comeback? Is Baltimore a good substitute? Are the Black clubs in Virginia, and the one near Roanoke, any better? SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @tent You cannot be the only guy that uses Uber, or a cab, to get to the club and thus can't leave his ph in the car - I'm sure the club will accommodate you either the manager holding your ph for you or the DJ, or whatever - try calling the club and see if you get thru (although I usually don't have luck getting thru to someone in dive-clubs), or maybe you can contact them via social-media (email, facebook message, etc).
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    It's been brought to my attention that most people mean illicit things like paying for sex when they say high mileage. I'm new here and clarifying that is not what I meant. I've just seen/heard dancers have different personal rules for where you can touch etc beyond what the law and the club rules say and that is what I meant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion