Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This has Papi_Chulo mode written all over it.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

My eyes are bleeding. That’s just plain mean

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Papi can have her...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's a little extreme but I have little-doubt I'd get dances with her

S
Supremeruler
•

wtf shadow.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

A butt that big should not dress in white ! OMG !

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

She really might be mostly natural. Look how fat her face and arms are.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You got any extra bandages, twentyfive ??? :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Stop traffic? That ass could stop a tank in it's tracks!

Any bandages left?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

The future Mrs. Papi, perhaps?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

God dam that is scary

Profile picture for AmeliaSmith
AmeliaSmith
•

Wow... All I can say is wow.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL - I think ldk82 summed it up best

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Is that real or a cartoon character?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement