tuscl

Here’s the giant project that could replace that strip club on NE 163rd Street

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Most strip clubs have reputations for being shady, crime-ridden, sleazy joints."

I'm OK with that.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business…

16 comments

• Array
    7 years ago
    I’ve never been to Dean’s Gold, but I will be in South Florida in a couple weeks. Do I need to make a stop there before it’s gone forever? Or, since time is limited should I just stick with old faithful Diamond Dolls Pompano Beach?

Life is so short!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I visited Dean's Gold several years ago. I thought it was one of the best clubs in Miami.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Just got back from Florida and did not hit Deans Gold but went to Diamond Dolls three times and loved it. Great unpretentious fun bar/club that kinda reminded me of a bigger version of Cricket we have in the Detroit area.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Dean's Gold was better as solid gold, but was one of the rare fun upscale clubs with pretty dancers. The real shame is more luxury units for rich foreigners. Miami was way better when it was cuban/jewish.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Been down past there a zillion times never been in there maybe I need to check it out before it’s too late.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Deans doesn't seem to have much of a dayshift - doesn't open till 3 pm on weekdays, and even later on weekends - might still be worth checking out on dayshift but I don't recall any dayshift reviews
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I used to drive by it on my way to Miami Gold a couple of decades ago.

Too much GPS there for my tastes.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I've only been a few times, but I did enjoy Dean's. Papi's right, it doesn't get started till late.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This is the first SC I ever went-to shortly after turning 21 in 1991; used to go by Solid Gold back then.

The club down the street was recently reincarnated as Miami Gold but not sure if it's even still open (wasn't exactly setting the SC world on fire) - perhaps Deans will move to that location.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Did they really try to pass of G5ive as a substitute for Dean's? No, no, no, no, and no.

Now I wish I went to Dean's while I was down there for the holidays. There's almost no place worth going in Dade now except for Tootsies...which is all I really need...and Showgirls on Tuesdays.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    What's at Showgirls on Tuesdays?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ 2-for-1 dances all day & night
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ all dances are 2-for-1 on Tuesdays
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    "I see", said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Thanks, pc
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    !
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Where I am, usually when the authorities want a strip club gone, they arrange to demolish the building.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion