tuscl

Olympic Wardrobe Malfunctions

WillMunny
Awaiting the edit button since 2011....
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 5:19 AM
Surprised this hasn't already been posted, but it seems "wardrobe malfunctions" are popping out all over in Pyeongchang. French ice dancer Gabriela Papadakis (yes, she's Greek) lost the top clasp of her halter-style outfit and had a breast on display as a result: [view link] (Spoiler alert: she's got a very athletic build so they're not especially impressive) [view link] U.S. skater Yura Min nearly had a similar accident, but paused to collect her decolletage before scoring a PG-13. [view link] If this becomes a trend it could make ice dancing and figure skating far more watchable for the PL crowd. Just to close out the discussion with some classic Winter Olympics beauty, here's the Playboy pictorial of East German gold medalist Katarina Witt: [view link] "Before communism fell she had the taste of forbidden fruit. Now she's just another cute chick with a tight skater's butt."

3 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I heard about the French ice dancers malfunction. I didn’t see it until I saw the photos you posted. Thanks for showing the stills. It wasn’t much to see. In my opinion - Katerina Witt was hot - regardless of her East German heritage. She is one of those very sexy Olympic athletes.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    If Yura Min was in a club, i'd be all over her!
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    Her nose (classic greek feature) is more impressive their breast.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion