tuscl

South Carolina

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Sunday, February 18, 2018 9:55 AM
Can anyone offer constructive advise on clubbing in South Carolina? My impression is that Columbia and Myrtle Beach have both gone down hill in recent years. Charleston and the Hilton Head / Savanna Ga area don't seem that appealing either. Any decent clubs in these areas for two-way mileage? Any non-smoking options? Thanks.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Bases on input from my TUSCL buddies it appears that Platinum West in West Columbia is the best bet. It was recently acquired by Deja Vu which is not good but its sister club Platinum Plus in Columbia recently burned to the ground and probably will never reopen. So all of those dancers are now at PW. It is however a smoking club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Probably not easy to find non-smoking clubs in the South
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Be sure to be nice when 8 cop cars pull you over at night after leaving the club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn, you asked for something constructive.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Thanks shadow
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Trophy Club in Greenville can be decent I've heard although you probably aren't going to get many lookers there. They are open only at night now, if that matters.
  • levon3
    6 years ago
    In Columbia, Platinum West is the only game in town at the moment. During the day, high contact and extras are sometimes available. It is not smoke free. Myrtle- In Myrtle, you have a few options. On the high end, Doll House in North Myrtle has the best looking women. Mileage depends on the girl but you can have fun if you have the money. Down the street at Pearls is the low end of all of the clubs in town. Extras are available. Pretty run down joint. The Masters Club on Mr Joe White Ave is close to Doll House in talent most of the time. Pretty laid back during the day and you can get some high mileage The Treasure Club is the sweet spot for me. The Club is very laid back during the day. Staff is friendly and the girls are decent looking (but not up to the standards of Doll House and Masters Club). Lots of mileage in private dance area. Extras available in VIP. OTC is available with the right girls. There is an all nude BYOB place called Derrières down the road from Treasure Club but they don't open until 8. I have not been there to checkout out. None of the Myrtle clubs are smoke free. Charleston- Three clubs between downtown and North Charleston. None great but King Street Caberet is by far the best. High Mileage can be found if you ask around. It is smoke free. Greenville- Been a while since I have visited but if you want extras, hit Lady Godiva during the day. Gals are not much to look at so don't expect any beauties. Hope this helps.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @levon3 - Impressive. Props to guys like you that really know the clubs in their area.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @levon3 - Also, if you have a spare moment, maybe you could explain the difference between North and South Carolina to vincemichaels.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... if you have a spare moment, maybe you could explain the difference between North and South Carolina to vincemichaels ..." I can take that one - to the best of my knowledge North Carolina is north of South Carolina
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @ Papi - very good, thanks. Now, VM, following that same logic, try to fill in the blank: North Korea is _________ of South Korea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ now that's a toughie
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    LMAO, the stupid fag Dougster weighs in with more BS. Eat it, ya fag.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    North Korea wants to use you as practice. Bend over, dickbreath. LMAO
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Here's some constructive advice... Read some reviews.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @ Vince - If you don't know the answer, just say so. Remember, like they say in the Rangers, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Okay, let's try this a different way. If you were in South Korea and you wanted to go to North Korea, which direction would you go?
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Would you have me telling people be an ass like Dougster when you get pulled over, flagooner ? It happens all across the country, cops know they have drunken people leaving bars and these days they don't mess around with just one cop doing a traffic stop if possible.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Huh? I didn't make any comments about your post.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    And once again, Douchester wants us to believe he is an expert. You are such a fool, fag, I don't have to answer any of the nonsense you continually spew. Lick my asscrack, fag.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    No, flagooner, you did in a roundabout way. :) Twice in this thread.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe the PTSD left you a bit paranoid.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Flag, vm is no Neanderthal moron.. he’s in Mensa. He knows when someone (usually someone smarter than him) is patronizing him.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Never had PTSD, so you are wrong again.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Well obviously Hj99, that leaves you out. LMAO
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ See!? He doesn’t even need PTSD! And he can tell I’m not patronizing him.. ;P
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    We all can tell you are a brainless twat, cunt.LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion