tuscl

Tasty Dance

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Was at an Atlanta air dance club recently getting a dance. She did the move where she reaches down with one hand and uses a couple of fingers to spread herself a bit and then rubs herself with a couple of fingers of her other hand. Most members of this board have probably seen it a hundred times. I’ve never done this before, but on a whim, I said “let me have a taste.” She looked surprised for a second, but then quickly looked around to see if any bouncers were around, rubbed herself again, cupped my face with both hands, then with a sly look on her face let the finger she had just used to rub herself slip into my mouth. I guess if nothing else, this just goes to show there are new tricks to learn even after decades of strip clubbing. Anyone else do this during a floor dance?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I hope she was rubbing her pussy and not her ass hole. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If I'm gonna take a chance on tasting some stripper coochie-juice, it'll probably be from licking her puss - I kinda like eating pussy but avoid it in strip clubs for obvious (health) reasons - every now and then I may be tempted to lick some stripper puss, but have never felt an urge to lick her finger after it's been inside her vag.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "with a sly look on her face let the finger she had just used to rub herself slip into my mouth."

Yet another reason to have your stripper wash her hands
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I guess some people prefer licking the finger because they are accustomed to having cylindrical objects in their mouth.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^Pull my finger
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    delightful and delicious!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Well i wouldn't taste the finger without smelling it first. Then again, it's usually my finger that gets inserted and surreptitiously sniffed. Along with the spreading and rubbing. And if it passes the smell test, i then surreptitiously taste it, to i guess, i don't know, not "creep" her out more than she might already be. So no i've never asked to suck a dancer's finger. But i've gotten a general idea of the wide range of vaginal tastes even from the same woman.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session. Let her open up to you, get to where she can let you lead it. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Mmmm, pussy juice tastes like bacon!!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ She must have a hygiene issue.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I thought it tasted like chicken.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?