tuscl

Detroiy 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:31 PM
Detroit police responded to a shooting early Saturday at a strip club on the city’s northeast side. At 1:30 a.m., police dispatched to the Erotic City Gentlemen's Club, located at 19326 Conant Street, on reports of an injured victim. Upon arrival, they found a 22-year-old male victim who suffered a gunshot wound to his right foot. Police said he was privately taken to the hospital and is in stable condition. The victim told police he was sitting inside a vehicle outside Erotic City when two suspects approached and began shooting. Police are still looking for two male suspects who fled the scene armed with handguns. No further information has been released on the suspects.

7 comments

• SCPandit
    6 years ago
    Lol, story sounds fishy. Sounds like the guy shot himself in the foot, passed the gun to a friend and made up a whole story.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think Warhawks just accidentally ran over this guys foot with his pickup in the parking lot.
  • DR99
    6 years ago
    I didn't even see this on the local news. Must be a mostly black club because I don't see many reviews on the normal sites for it.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    That muthafucka dissed my big booty girl! Pop a cap in his foot!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I admit it, it was Juice !! He was pissed that someone said hello to his SA date there. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Didn't cross my mind but what SCPandit said makes sense - kinda odd that you get shot at sitting inside a car and you get hit in the foot
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    They've been arresting people in the area that have illegal guns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion