tuscl

A blast from the past

grand1511
Euphoria
It was an unusually slow night at the topless club I've been favoring lately...slightly more girls than guys there, which I actually prefer. Was approached by many dancers and had lots of good convo prior to getting a dance or 2. This perky MILF (7-7.5 ish) bounces up to me. We have a great chat about travel destinations and then we get down to business. She's laying all over me and a couple minutes into the dance I get this feeling of familiarity. Her dances were great and when time was up, I thanked her and asked if she had danced at any other local clubs; she seemed so familiar. She had, but the only one where our paths would have crossed was her first dancing job as an 18-year-old some 15 years prior. When she said the club name it all came back to me. I wasn't a regular of hers but i remembered tipping her on stage. That bit of context helped everything make sense. She was thrilled that I could remember her after all that time and so I heaped on some PLS – pathetic loser shit – saying "how could I ever forget someone like you." Anyway, just a reminder that not all dancer interactions are negative or frustrating.

4 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    awesome!
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    @grand1511 - that's a great story. I have a 30 y.o. favorite that started dancing again last year after taking a break for almost 8 years to work a "regular job" and raise her daughter. I felt kinda embarrassed telling her about how I use to perv on her younger self, but like your dancer she seemed to get a kick out of it. She was one of the hottest girls in the club back then and always very busy, so I don't think I ever got a dance from her. She still looks great, so it's nice to be with her now. Kinda of like going to your high school reunion and finally getting with that hot girl you always wanted to date, lol.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Once in a while there is that blast from the past thing and the club vibe stops for a minute while you both get a kick out of it.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I had an encounter with a dancer that I hadn't seen in at least 12 years once. She had moved away but came back home. The amazing thing was, after all that time, she remembered my name. A fun time was then had by all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion