tuscl

V-day challenge

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:56 PM
If you have a wife or significant other and your CF knows about your relationship status, be sure to text your CF tomorrow and tell her "I'd rather be with you today". She won't treat you like an asshole for it. She'll just keep giving you that fake smile and taking your money.

12 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said. They do love my money! Those red roses are useless compared to my green wad!
  • JordanBelfort
    6 years ago
    Sounds exactly like something a pathetic loser would do
  • mr_frank_booth
    6 years ago
    That's a pussy challenge. How 'bout this, go out with your CF instead, but send your wife a text saying you'll be home late.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Okay, Frank, let's up the ante. Why don't you send your wife flowers, but "accidentally" address them to your CF. And then see how good a job you do of talking your way out of it. It might be good practice for sometime down the road. It will also make for an interesting conversation topic at next week's group.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How about you have sex with your wife rodeo style ! What’s rodeo style you ask ? That’s where you tell your wife, this is how my girlfriend has sex with me and you hold on like a bull rider.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, I won’t tell her that I’d *rather* be with her, because that’s not precisely true. I *would* like to be with her, but I want to be with Mrs. GMD as well.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    @frank how about this: I'll take the wife out to dinner tomorrow night. Then, I'll take the SB out of town for the weekend.
  • mr_frank_booth
    6 years ago
    joc13 - you sound like a man with a plan. You and the wife have an open relationship? I'm still trying to figure out what I want to get into this weekend.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    LDK82 says "how about this, I'll get a HJ from a Tranny on V-Day!!!!"
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    @frank nope (re: open relationship).
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    @shailynn no, he misread it and thought it said "VD-Day", so he's actually going to do BB anal, both ways
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion