tuscl

Read This Article and You'll Realize All Your PL Escapades Aren't So Stuipid...

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They were damn lucky the boat sank so quickly and so close to shore.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    It's a good thing they have insurance!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I saw this yesterday. What a trip
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I feel bad for this couple. They were foolish but they are young.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That was karma have you ever been to a timeshare sales presentation.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    At least they are young enough to recover financially
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    They don't know it but fate saved them. Their plan to sail around the world in a 28ft boat was a bad plan to begin with. A 28ft boat is a lake or calm sea boat, there can be waves bigger than 28 feet on the oceans. No way a sailboat can outrun an approaching storm.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I thought the same thing twentyfive mentioned when I read that the man was a time share salesman.

They learned to said from their father. But sadly the father was a ski instructor... lol!

Being off shore on a 28 ft boat without real experience is just dumb!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    So they worked and worked - and saved and saved. So they could buy a $5000 boat - that needed $5000 to restore it? They might be some of the worst savers I’ve heard of.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Dillon Thomas-is that your real name? I blame marijuana for everything in this story.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Ouch @cashman1234,lol.

While reading I figured they probably didn’t have any boating experience. I’m skeptical of this “training” he received just recently. At least they are young and alive. Planning to sail around the world in that 28 ft antique bathtub was not well thought out. Wifey probably trusted hubby’s judgement. He kind of let them both down by being an idiot. Start over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion