from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Humor us...

You know you're addicted to SCs when...

They named a VIP room after you

add/on

31 comments

• gothamyte
    7 years ago
    It's 2:38 pm in the afternoon, on a quiet, rainy Tuesday in mid-January. Where you at?

The strip club. Going to the in-house ATM for the second time already.

#AddictedToSCs
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    When half of the t-shirts in your shirt drawer are club shirts.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You keep hoping the ATM will have an option for you to withdraw money in singles...
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    When you get cash back from a purchase at Walmart to build up your "SC" account
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    @dominic77

I'm getting there. Whenever I get a free shirt at a club (comped for dropping $ or part of a dance special), I'm psyched that it was free. When I get home I think, "where the fuck can I be seen wearing this piece of shit?"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My favorite seat is known as "Shadowcat's corner".
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    You know your addicted when every girl you see outside of a strip club in public you analyze to see or they would be a good stripper or be good in the VIP. I was at the airport the other day and every girl I saw I would ask myself of she was a stripper or not, then ask myself of she would be hot and if I would get a VIP with her.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    The bouncers used to card you. Now, even after months away, they see your face at the cover window and say, "You know the drill."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When you are tracking all of the girls on your calendar, and you adjust your visits accordingly.

SJG
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    When you are one of the top ten most trusted members of TUSCL
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    when you're planning your next visit while walking out the club door

when you spent the entire wad and don't possess a single $1 to get your car out of valet at offsite garage where your car's parked.

when you've spent the entire wad and use the club's ATM or walk to the nearest ATM machine. I've done the latter, not the former

when you arrive at 9:30 PM and stay til 4 AM closing

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    When you have a max limit on your ATM daily withdraw, so you go to 2 grocery stores and buy something cheap just so you can withdraw more $$$ for the club with the cashback option at check out!
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    you're named "tipper of the month". twice a year.
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    When the bouncers know your name and what kind of dancers you like.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    When you're drivin home - find traffic backed up - and that's good enough reason to hit the nearest strip club
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    When you see hot asses in yoga pants at the gym - and decide rest of your workout has to happen at the strip club
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    All of your house cats are named after your favorite dancers

• gothamyte
    7 years ago
    Dancers have your name tattoed on them

There's a pole routine affectionately named after you

You're always called to cut the ribbon that opens a new strip club

Local police are always parked 7 deep every year on your birthday at the club. Bouncers gush over their overtime pay.
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    In-house "stripper dollars" currency have your face on it

In every picture online of the different dancers at the club alongside her profile bio on the club's website, there you are sitting somewhere in the background of the shot.

There's been three interventions for you in the SC

Dancers name their favorite pet after you. Ouch.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The door girl takes her sweet time for your pat down !
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    You always describe every woman you know by first saying which past stripper she looks like to you

Every stripper turned rapper, stripper turned actress, stripper turned lawyer has met you
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    When the waitress immediately and automatically brings your drink to you when you arrive. Sadly, not a joke.
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    All your computer passwords are your ATFs names, of course

Newhire girls seek you out for orientation and training
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    The week after you caught the flu, 5 different girls couldn't make rent

Sometimes the owner gives you the keys to open up since you tend to get there first

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Okay, according to this list I think I'm addicted. Where can I seek treatment?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    When you look forward to traffic jams and bridge closures so you have a reason to hit the clubs.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner I’ve heard Dr. Triixie sees patients on tuesdays at the Inner Room. LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ think it’s group sessions (hit post too soon)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    When once you enter, you never leave till they close. Then you walk across the street to get something from McDonald's and then back to your car. You set the alarm for opening time. Repeat in perpetuity.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Clubber kinda like Hotel California right
    “you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave”
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

I almost got to that state once, in Key West, but survived it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion