tuscl

finding loose money in the SC

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
what's the most money you found at an SC?

If a stripper accidentally drops cash without her noticing but only you witness it, you copping that free cash or nah

Abandobed loose coins/ spilled change on the floor of an SC. You scoop it up or no

23 comments

• gothamyte
    7 years ago
    I love scooping up loose change at an SC. even pennies.

Once I found either a 10 or 20 bill in the parking lot on my way to my car while leaving the SC.

In the past, I was respectful of a stripper unknowingly drops any cash. But it's 2018 now. F dat. Pay attention, ma. I spend too much money at SCs to turn down free money when i see it now
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A few months ago at Follies a customers was using his cell phone light to find his wallet at the table next to me. A minute after he walked off I looked down and spotted it. Without even looking inside, I took it over to the two bouncers on duty that know me by name. I gave it to them and one of them said they knew who it was that was looking for it. I guess that makes me a good guy. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I tried picking up some singles that fell on the floor in VIP - but they were so stuck to the floor - from all the splooge - I needed a chisel to dislodge them!
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    A few times some dollar bills on the floor at rail and once a $5. I toss em up on the stage when I find em.
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    "I needed a chisel to dislodge them!"

Ah, yeah, I don't really want to pick up anything off the floor of a SC, especially in VIP, lol
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    this was several years ago, so i don't remember the amount, but i know it was like 30 to 40 bucks i found unattended when i returned to a strip club i had just left in search for my missing keys.

if i see someone, whether its a dancer, customer, manager, whoever drop their money......i'm gonna return it to them
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If I notice who dropped-it, yes I give it to them - or if I see someone looking around b/c they lost their $$$, I will also give it to them - likewise if I find a wallet I turn it in intact -but if find $$$ and it's not obvious who it belongs to, then I keep it b/c most likely if I turn it in that person will keep it themselves.

But - I don't recall finding loose $$$ in the club and pocketing it.
  • scgato
    7 years ago
    Most was a $10. Told the dancer with me to pick it up. Enough to tip the bathroom Lady. The tips that lady makes a night from the girls is crazy. Even better than dancing.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Found a 10 on the floor of Oasis a couple of years ago. Dancer on stage saw me and came down after her set and claimed it was her’s, that she’d just been in the area and dropped it. I told her she could have it if she knew what it was, she guessed a 20. She was really pissed when I said it was a 10. Anyways, she acted out and called names. Funny thing is I gave it to her on my way out with the comment” don’t bite the hand that might feed you”. Dick move but I got a kick out of it.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ you probably did the right-thing - but I still would have not given in to her - i.e. she still got what she wanted kinda reinforcing her right to be a bitch (in her mind)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A year+ ago I was getting some barside dances at my sorta go-to small black club.

I was in the middle of a string of dances when the bouncer was walking by and points down below my chair - there's money below my seat and I figure it had fallen from my pockets during a good-grinding dance and considering the type of attire I wear - I pick it up and put it in my pocket and continue w/ my dances - end my dances - she leaves and comes back 2 minutes later telling me the $$$ on the floor was hers.

Apparently the doofus behind me at the bar knew the dancer dancing for me and for w/e reason decided to drop some singles on the floor for her while she was dancing for me, unbeknownst to me, her, or anyone else except him - anyway she comes back and tells me it was her $$$ on the floor from the guy behind me - I look in my pocket and see it was all $1s and figured it wasn't all mine b/c I only had a few singles in my pocket (maybe like 5) and now I had a bunch - anyway I took out the wad of singles and was confused for a minute but b/f I knew it she pretty-much snatched the singles from my hand and bolted for the dressing-room - I was probably out about 5 of my own singles but it was such a weird turn of events and it all happened so fast while I was getting some good-mileage dances, that I was slow to figuring out what had happened
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I once found a full $50 stack of singles still in the bank wrapper when I pulled out a chair at the tip rail. Odd thing is the club was empty when I arrived and the bartender had to go back to dressing room to get someone to dance on the stage. They said that I was the first customer in there all day so that goes to show you how thoroughly they clean the place overnight.

I didn't keep the money since it wasn't mine. Since I didn't know whose it was I decided to spread the money around to various dancers over the next hour or so. ;-)
  • Hank Moody
    7 years ago
    I found $120 in twenties on the floor in CH3 in Vegas. Club was packed and no way to tell who dropped it as I found it when nobody was nearby. Nothing to do but reinvest it in the club that evening. I’ve often seen singles on the floor and always direct them to the dancer or PL who dropped them or toss them on stage if I can’t tell where they came from.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I found $20 once in the middle of the floor with no way to know who dropped it. It remained in the local strip club economy!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I've seen dancers drop cash unknowingly. I just give it back to them. Sometimes they are very appreciative, some times not so much. It's the same ITC as OTC. Know the owner, they get it back. Don't know the owner, it goes back into the economy.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I was sitting on a bar stool against the wall parallel to the bar in the now closed Cleveland Bugsy's a few years ago and noticed that there was a wad of cash on the floor underneath a guy sitting at the bar with a stripper. I was tempted to grab it but figured it belonged to the guy sitting there so i tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at it when he turned around. He thanked me and picked it up.
    The cocksucker didn't even offer to buy me a beer for my help, I should have grabbed it. :D
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I usually hope to find loose women in a SC.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Im not sure who's cash it was, but I went up to the side stage to tip my fav and she pointed out ~$22 on the floor and asked me to pick it up. It was a slow weeknight, so I looked around only one customer nearby, acted like I dropped something and picked it up then gave it to her. Stayed at the stage a little more then went back to my seat. Was never approached about it.

In hindsight I think I was stupid to even do that, because could have caused drama with the club itself. I know I was thinking with my little head, because I really didn't give it much thought, it was like instant reaction.

Beyond that I've seen like a dollar on the floor from leftover tips, but I don't bother it. Or if the stripper or bouncer bypasses a tip being picked up I'll catch their attention so they can get it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had a couple of occasions where some customer sitting close to me was making it rain on a dancer at his table. $1's flying every where including on my table and floor around me. I made no effort to pick any of it up and give it to the dancer.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

You just wanted her on her hands and knees at mouth to cock level! I know you, old dog!
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    $20 bill in the parking lot at PTs
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I picked up a guys wallet and cellphone in the parking lot at Scores a few months ago and gave it back to him as he was trying to get in He brought me drinks all night.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I found several hundred in a parking lot at Goldfingers one night, that I had dropped on the way in. It made my night considerably better. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion