"We fawk dwarves in the azz .."

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
That's a line from the movie, 40 year old virgin

Welp, I found out I fawk whores in the azz. Jesus, take the wheel. Was chattin with a dancer and she casually mentions that she lived it when I'm smashing her anally. I'm like ma, you must got me confused with another ugly PL. She's like I put your dick in my azz when we hook up. Whoa, say What? How did I not know this and I'm literally right there? Honestly, all these years, I wondered if this was going on, with different dancers, im thinking your pussys this high, but I didn't think it was correct...

I must got the smallest dick in the world. So check with your ladies, yall, see if you need to add a point to the 50 point purity test

4 comments

• gothamyte
    7 years ago
    lived it = liked it
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m hoping you fucked her covered? If you were raw dogging her in the ass - you need to get tested.

I’m not sure how you don’t feel it when you fuck a girls ass. It doesn’t lubricate the same way as a pussy. Definitely very different sensations too.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol. I did have this happen when I was an inexperienced teen. We were drunk and I was like wtf this girl is almost too tight dogging her on the couch. After I was like damn! Oops lol but she seemed to like it.

I cant imagine how that happens on a regular basis unless you just dont care where it ends up.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    gothamyte = crazy guy!

Any guy who didn't know he was fucking a girl in the butthole is aces in my book. Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion