tuscl

Stories/thoughts on FS upon initial meeting

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
You say hello, shake hands with a dancer that you've never met before. Next thing you know you're getting FS from her in VIP

How often this happen to ya
Is it weird
Since it wasn't 'planned' you've never met before, were you protected
Is this how you met any CF or ATFs
Any general thoughts

18 comments

• gothamyte
    7 years ago
    Now that I think about it, when it's happened for me, I don't think I ever saw the dancers again. No, I wasn't protected, thank God I didn't catch anything
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    And I gotta add, (though I'm not good at telling when a chick orgasms) the dancers that FS upon initial meeting seemed to orgasm way more than any routine ATF, C.F. meet-n-skeet i have, which is interesting. Odd how I typically never run into them First Time FS again, anywhere...then again the dancer always claimed to be from a different state in town briefly lol
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Hmmm... in my area, in general there are:
    1. extras clubs, where extras are out in the open and everyone knows it
    2. non-extras clubs, where there's a 99% chance you won't be getting extras

If you go to club type #2, you're not getting extras
    If you go to club type #1, the whole point is you went there to get extras. "meet dancer, shake hands, have sex" is the way things work by definition (unless she's a repeat, in which case, you met and had sex with her last time).

I am guessing that in most areas, things aren't so black and white? Didn't you specifically choose to go to an extras club to pick a stripper to have sex with? Why is it weird to go to an extras strip clubs to have sex, and then be surprised you're having sex? I'm playing a little dumb here, of course -- since you're asking the question, it must be the case that things aren't so black and white in your area, than they are in mine. But in my area, there's no reason to go to the extras club unless you already plan to have sex, and if you don't have a condom then 100% certain she will, and of course there's nothing weird about it.

Now, the *first* time I ever got extras, that was a shocker
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    In Providence, pretty often depending on the club.

It's not weird unless you make it weird.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think my record is about 4 minutes. “Hi, I’m Shailynn, I’d like to do a VIP with you, how much do you charge.” Dancer: “hmmm let me think” me: “how about $200 for everything.” Dancer: “hmmm okay but no anal.” Me: ‘laughs’ “that’s okay, my everything didn’t include that.”

Worst case, there’s a dancer(s) I’ve known for years that I still am dying to do full service with that it still hasn’t happened - and probably never will.

Usually a CF or ATF has developed from more of a hanging out talking. A lot of these “quickies” so to speak and one and dones for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    How common this is depends upon the city. In some places I expect it, in others I know it’s next to impossible.
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    Thought this thread might read funny...

Way I see it, the initial meeting between you, or me with a dancer, FS may not be the auromatic outcome. Really think about it. We don't automatically hump every dancer we first meet. Do we?We get lapdances then may be second meeting we see her again we get FS. Dancers listef on my phone right now or in my Facebook, none of em did we engage in FS initial meeting

And I know about those specific, kinda underground FS clubs that are whore houses. I've been to those. Loved going there at 3 am on a weeknight and getting action. But still more often than not, you're there to see the same chick for FS. We often return for FS from someone familiar. Tho we do, we don't as often seek out FS new ass on initial meeting, tho we fantasize about it.

Besides I'm more talking about getting unplanned FS upon initial contact with a dancer that you didnt seek out the FS. You weren't against it, but you didnt say hey i dont know you but how much for FS with you in VIP?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When I go to Follies, I always make sure I have protection with me. Two of the three times I've done FS there it was the first time I met the dancer. But, like Subraman said, Follies is one of the #1 clubs where getting FS extras is the whole point. The 3rd was a girl who gave me an ITP HJ over the course of 7 songs the first time I met her.

I've been going to Oasis for 20+ years and while there is anecdotal evidence of FS happening there, I have yet to encounter a stripper there willing to do it with me. Which is OK, cause their VIP "benches" aren't really conducive for FS anyway.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Wherever the OP's club is, seems that geographic area deserves an A rating in this new Discussion started by @realDougster https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5493…
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Done FS with two different dancers at two different non FS clubs in Ohio and another three different dancers at three different non FS clubs in Kentucky and also one dancer at a non FS clu in Tennessee. Also one FS in Michigan at a FS club in Michigan. All non full service clubs were BB and really surprised me and yes I did return trips to most at later dates. I had to try to find the dancers sgain and was successful most times and was pleasantly surprised in the Ohio and Kentucky clubs when I found the same dancer and she remembered me and had another stimulating experience with her sometimes covered and sometimes BB. Michigan was covered and I went specifically for a scouting trip and of course had to partake of the enjoyment of the trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO I think the OP is confusing the "real world" and strip-club "bizarro-world" - i.e. in the real-world getting sex from a girl you met the first-time it's an "OMG I can't believe that happened" event - thus some SCers seem to often have a similar mindset where they seem to treat the stripper-interaction as if it was same/similar, or some extension, of a civvie interaction.

Just like there are custies that go to SCs specifically for extras, there are dancers that do the same - difference is custies are looking for sexual-gratification and dancers are looking to make big $$$ - not much stock should be put in it as some kind of "spontaneous event" since most likely she does it w/ many other custies and has most-likely done-tt w/ many other custies - i.e. you're just a john that found a willing provider, or she made you out for a willing john.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    there are a number of dancers that i turn down. i’m getting more picky as i get older. both for just a lap dance and for extras.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Every dancer I've gotten FS from was upon our first meeting.

At least one occasion happened very similar to what shailynn described for how fast it was from the time we met to the time we went to VIP.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well obviously in these 'off the hook' clubs, instant FS will be the thing.

In AMPs, in South Bay, it is not that fast. Girls are cautions about FS.

But in San Francisco, more overt, less fear of LE, FS can ensue instantly. They are more used to it that way. Faster they make it happen, the more they can do.

I still say better to get to know the girl some, the makeout session as this is happening. You select a girl you like, one you would like to do this with.

SJG

Yardbirds Mr. Your A Better Man Than I - Heart Full Of Soul live (NOT OFFICIAL RELEASE)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QcTgPyI…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This thread reminds me of RDs “System” SMH over the fact that so many of you guys are in that famous river (“Denial”) you found a hooker paid her she fucked you what’s so ducking unusual?
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Been there, done that with 3 dancers and 6 German prostitutes on first time visits. Nothing weird or uncomfortable about it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    My kind of girl!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I'd stay the f' away from her for good. I don't like girls who act like whores. I like girls who normally don't do OTC, but will with me if I make them feel comfortable about it."

Taxi, you go to non-extras clubs only, then? Not by choice, but by circumstances, I'm a 95% non-extras club goer also
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion