Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

bitcoin networking party at a Miami strip club.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Damn, that would have been amazing. Why wasn't I notified about this? I'd of gone for sure...going to check with my associates and see if anyone attended.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I hear they are launching a new coin at the conference it’s going to be called extracoin.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

extracoin? first site I see is a HYIP - Ponzi site...

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

“earn 7-10% returns on your investments every 24 hours!”

YMMW

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

^^^think that one might have been over your head there

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

VIP TOKEN totally anonymous transaction. Or just use Monero.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement