tuscl

NC/SC Clubs with Big Natural Girls

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Monday, January 29, 2018 4:42 PM
Hi fellow Clubbers, New Tuscl-ian here. I am looking to find clubs that have some girls with nice Big natural breasts. I have had some success in the past, but more often than not, its a hit or miss. Is there any experts on the Charlotte (or North SC) that could help me out? Also, does anyone here know where Veronica works now? She used to work at the Scores in Mooresville two years ago.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hey I have a question about South Carolina, Grenville, with all the LE activity there, when guest lecturers and visitors come to Bob Jone's University, when they have finished, where do they have left for them to visit and hang out at? SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Big natural breasts seem out of style - seems most clubs wanna hire the slim petite girls that either have small tits or fake-tits. Just a general comment as IDK that area well-enough.
  • BlackMambaAwake
    6 years ago
    @vincmichaels : Care to tell me who Gwen is? Charlotte expert? ;)
  • BlackMambaAwake
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo : I know. Wish there was a time machine to go back in time and find the ones I need :(
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Stick to clubs that are not too upscale with lots of women to pick from. There are not really any in the Charlotte area that specialize in that look but when the roster is long, you may see a few. I suppose I might recommend Leather and Lace in Gastonia... It is a small and dingy club, dancers are too pudgy for my taste usually. But if you don't mind thick thighs and waists to go with the boobs, you may be OK with the choices.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    The name is vincemichaels. The other one is a faker posing as me. Gwen danced in Columbia, not Charlotte. Haven't seen her in years. (:
  • BlackMambaAwake
    6 years ago
    Thanks for clarifying, real Vince :)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Very interesting Papi because I feel as we go along that petite spinners are rarer and rarer and fat girls, with huge asses seem to be the new style.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "petite spinners are rarer and rarer and fat girls, with huge asses seem to be the new style." I'm not seeing it. Spinners are still plenty popular.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Interesting discussion. I like a nice set of naturals and a decent set of hips but the current trend of no hips and big tits I find unattractive and I find also enormous butts gross. I am not into underage girls and I think that the skinny spinners sometimes look underage. I was in a nude club a few years ago and this little very pretty natural redhead got on stage and once she was nude with her bald little pussy exposed she looked about 12. She had less than A cup puffys and a little girl slit. She got lots of attention!! I spoke with her later and she was 22 but cultivated the little girl look. She was the daughter of another dancer at the club and while her mom was late thirties(the girl told me her mom had her in high school and her mom's parents threw her out when her mom turned 18 and she was 2 1/2 so her mom started stripping to support them both. They did mother daughter dances and she asked me if I wanted one. I declined for the strangeness and expense. The family resemblance was unmistakable! I did not get a dance from mom as she was with a regular but did from the daughter and she told me what a mother daughter dance would entail. While they would both get naked and grind they did not do lesbian dances nor did they do a threesome. She did have a full menu for some clients as did her mother and both preferred older white guys as she worked up to asking for an OTC. The most she did ITC was BBBJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion