tuscl

Resume featuring ten-year stint as a STRIPPER

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I for one would hire an ex-stripper to work under me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I like your preposition there!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Sure. I’d give an ex stripper a job.

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    About 15 years ago I hired a dancer I knew as a temp when my paralegal was in a motorcycle accident and broke her leg in 8 places. She was organized, wonderful on the phone and my clients, especially the female clients felt she was patient, kind empathetic and knowledgeable. The firm would have kept her but she wanted a new start in a different area and moved. Being a stripper can be a job or who you are, just like any other job or preofession.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Too funny ... read the article ... below is the blurb from strippers resume

Independent Contractor - Adult Entertainer

+ Choreographed dance routines featuring various props
    + Fashioned various costumes to coincide with musical selections
    + Performed private interludes for VIP customers and private parties
    + Created marketing techniques to increase club revenue and tip profits

Except for item 3 - the above could be resume of a "House Mom" - not a stripper.
    I wonder what a real stripper's resume would be like (without using the word itself):

+ Made strategic capital investments that resulted in doubling of revenue (i.e., Boob job)

+ Created new services in compliance with City and County codes that increased customer satisfaction by 500% (i.e., CBJ)

+ Created new services for the health conscious customers who demanded automated results with least effort on their part. (i.e., LDK)

+ Made field trips to visit customer sites in order to better understand and serve their requirements. Improved revenue by 120% (OTC)

Yeah - I'd hire a real stripper - she knows where to invest, she knows the local codes and ordinances, she understand what customers wants. And she delivers.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Strippers can be really smart and talented people, I’d hire one as my personal assistant ;)
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I’m not at all opposed to hiring a stripper to work under me. In fact, I’d rather work under her.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    lol, I do think it has made me a lot more patient, and more aware of ppl’s social ques. It’s amazing how when your income depends on ppl liking you enough to give you money for your company (to some degree), you learn to be very likable, when necessary. I can also imagine that I’d get along better w women now. Being a stripper seems to make a lot of women less vain ab their looks.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    makes sense to me.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I'm with Huntsman. On top of me works good. She does the work, I enjoy.
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    At the clubs I'm always conducting job interviews, you know hand job, tit job, blow job FS job. Some get hired, some don't.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    When I went to work for myself, my SO told me (kind of) jokingly that I wasn't allowed to hire anybody she felt was better looking than she was. That means a former stripper isn't out of the question since a lot of them live pretty hard and look like it by the time they're in their 30's.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Well, based on the description (dancing with props) and city (Atlanta, GA), this girl probably worked at Oasis. If she was successful selling VIP there, someone should hire her in sales, cause she could probably sell ice to an Eskimo.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I like the creative ways to portray her work on her resume. That’s a good sign that she will be able to work with clients - and tailor proposals to fit their needs. Definitely a person I’d call in for an interview!
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    The people I talked to would want more numbers in her resume.
    Increased on the floor sales 23% interacting with customers 80% of the time increasing revenue 30%.
    Improved club revenue 10% by supplementing regular income with an additional 5% in drink sales by persuading customers to increase consumption dollars of drinks 10%.
    Persuaded an additional 20% of customers to spend an additional 56% in sales buying extended services increasing personal revenue 50%, added an extra 5% club revenue.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I did meet a dancer who was running a side job cleaning homes topless. She knew me from years prior. She offered to clean my house. I was thinking I'd go broke. She might have to move in. Plus she lived about 2 hours away. She wanted something like $100 to $150 an hour. If I had money to burn, I could hire topless dancers to clean my house. It would take a lot longer than just an hour or two to clean my house. I was wondering if I passed up an opportunity for something else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion