tuscl

weigh in on this hypothetical situation

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
My apologies if this has been debated previously

Lets say you've known a limber dancer at least 5 years and whenever y'all see each other in the club, y'all fuck in the club every single time, no condom. for 5 years, no problems whatsoever and she doesn't even formally charge you money, she accepts any complimentary cash you give her without looking at it and she doesnt complain, as she considers you 2 friends. she wont stop till you cum. And after you cum, she shows you love; doesnt just bounce. And she doesnt phone stalk you with texts or requests. you have her cell # and She's on your Facebook.

One night you see her at the club, y'all fuck, no condom which is crazy, but this is how y'all do and been doing 5 years. And this one time you catch a very mild curable STD from her that only shows up days later.

Question is: do you mention it? You have her contact info. Or do ya let it slide, because 5 yrs in a row is her track record. And she accepts any cash you give without trippin' because she considers y'all pals. Even on days you just slip her a single $20 because that particular night you happened to bump into each other late in the night after you done spent all yo funds on other dancers. She's always understanding. Always good peoples. No shadyness from her, ever. Do you report she gave you a mild 'temporary' STD? If no, do you ever mention it to her, ever?

If you do mention it, do you think your relationship changes from that point?
Any thoughts?

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yes, you *do* tell her. So she can get herself checked.

Assuming this is anything but fantasy, that is.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Yes of course you tell her.

Duh
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    If she's the only person who could have given it to you, she needs to see a doctor.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    What JamesSD said
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yes, tell her. STDs sumpotoms varry and she may not realize she has something. Also, it’s a good reason to start using protection.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d tell her. I would do it in person, so she will know I’m not accusing her. I’ll make sure she knows that we are good.

I think it’s important to be aware. She might not know - and if she spreads it to another customer - he might not be as understanding.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Keep it secret so she can give it to you again.
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    I agree to say something but I can also see it's harder said than done. Like certain dancers I may let slide because I know they'll take care of it without me saying, I hope. Was prolly a fluke

It made me wonder, the reverse. Would she notify me? Especially if it was a mild STD that I gave to her if it's possible. Which dancers would speak up to their favorite client.

Again we're NOT talking aggressive, wholly uncomfortable, make-you-cuss-a-hoe-out-STD. I'm talking an STD that didnt pop up for a few days afterwards, so like a week passed and when it did finally pop up, it was mild and quickly curable. Do you speak up? 7 days have passed. Would she speak up against you?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There’s also the possibility that *you* gave it to *her*. In either case, you tell her.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    She may be completely unaware so its your pl duty to tell her unless you have a twisted fucked up goal to alienate her from her other customers who will be pissed when their wives and gf's kick their asses. I see no upside to not telling her especially if you want to continue being her special fuck friend. She would appreciate you even more.

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The DS caught a mild, temporary, STD once. I’m pretty sure she got it from fucking her drug dealer. But she told me immediately after she got the test results. I was impressed by the fact that, despite the disorder and chaos in her young life, she told me this. So yes you have a responsibility to tel her.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Definite yes
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "I’m pretty sure she got it from fucking her drug dealer. "
    ____
    LOL!

She sure does sound like the textbook definition of a "dream stripper! "

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion