Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The new Col. Sanders is...

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354445

Last man standing.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just no. This gender fluidity BS has to stop.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Does Juice know about this?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Knowing ones target market is very important when choosing a proper spokesperson. This choice would be a mistake.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I started drinking budweiser in 1973. The day Bud Lite was created I switched and drank it from 1982 to 2016. When Budweiser decided to run smarmy progressive commercials during the election I stopped drinking it. Always hated KFC, but wife likes it. With this new commercial she told me I didn't have to go anymore. Thanks Reba. Just say no to Kfc.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Next they’re gonna make Aunt Jemima an old Jewish man.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Such a deal I have for you, JS69 !! :)

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

Changing Aunt Jemima wouldn't fit the narrative because she's not a white man.

/politics

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don’t think gender fluidity is the problem here. I think people getting butthurt over a fucking fast food commercial is closer to the problem.

Here’s a box of tampons and some motrin, gammanu95. Hope you feel better soon.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I can be a bit of a Tom boy, but I’ve always hated gender bender stuff. As a kid, I hated that peter pan was played by a girl on broadway, that Bart Simpson is a woman, and Mrs Doubtfire. I don’t eat kfc, and it wouldn’t affect me, if I did, but I don’t get it. I think some ppl just get a kick out of dressing up like members of the opposite sex. I’ve never wanted to dress up like a boy, and I don’t even like books from male’s perspective as much.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

it's notoriously hard to express sarcasm or tongue-in-cheek humor over electronic media, so I understand where your micro-brain had trouble grasping my humor, gmd.

Keep the tampons and motrin, you clearly need them more.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

The colonel is a chick ?? Damn !! Juice, no need for your special sauce, just use hers. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement