tuscl

The new Col. Sanders is...

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Just no. This gender fluidity BS has to stop.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/0…

10 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Does Juice know about this?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Knowing ones target market is very important when choosing a proper spokesperson. This choice would be a mistake.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I started drinking budweiser in 1973. The day Bud Lite was created I switched and drank it from 1982 to 2016. When Budweiser decided to run smarmy progressive commercials during the election I stopped drinking it. Always hated KFC, but wife likes it. With this new commercial she told me I didn't have to go anymore. Thanks Reba. Just say no to Kfc.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Next they’re gonna make Aunt Jemima an old Jewish man.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Such a deal I have for you, JS69 !! :)
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Changing Aunt Jemima wouldn't fit the narrative because she's not a white man.

/politics
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I don’t think gender fluidity is the problem here. I think people getting butthurt over a fucking fast food commercial is closer to the problem.

Here’s a box of tampons and some motrin, gammanu95. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I can be a bit of a Tom boy, but I’ve always hated gender bender stuff. As a kid, I hated that peter pan was played by a girl on broadway, that Bart Simpson is a woman, and Mrs Doubtfire. I don’t eat kfc, and it wouldn’t affect me, if I did, but I don’t get it. I think some ppl just get a kick out of dressing up like members of the opposite sex. I’ve never wanted to dress up like a boy, and I don’t even like books from male’s perspective as much.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    it's notoriously hard to express sarcasm or tongue-in-cheek humor over electronic media, so I understand where your micro-brain had trouble grasping my humor, gmd.

Keep the tampons and motrin, you clearly need them more.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The colonel is a chick ?? Damn !! Juice, no need for your special sauce, just use hers. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion