tuscl

Strip Clubs, Cars, Cruises: Ex-Principal Sentenced for Stealing $1.2M in Georgia

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Of the money he defrauded from the schools, Clemons spent more than $50,000 at the Goldrush Showbar and Cheetah Lounge strip clubs and $70,000 to pay off two BMWs."

https://www.the74million.org/strip-clubs…

7 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    "Clemons spent more than $50,000 at the Goldrush Showbar and Cheetah Lounge strip clubs"

Guess he didn't read Shadow's reviews of Follies
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat said the guy was there out in the parking lot handing out $20's. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I’m shocked by the stupidity of his theft. But I’m offended by his choice of strip clubs. What a waste
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure it’s easy to piss away $50,000 at an Atlanta strip club. But where’s the fun? I find it fun to try and get more with less.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Obviously this guy was a RIL. Those clubs suck but he must have made an emotional connection with a hoe or two there. Was trying to be a Captain.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Damn! Guy made off with 3 times my annual salary but it would have gone further with a better choice of strip clubs and Mustangs instead of BMWs.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Charter schools if not tightly regulated are ripe for fraud and embezzlement
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion