tuscl

High mileage clubs in east coast US

ozzym
District of Columbia
I've only ever been to one strip club in the US (Palomino - Vegas). It was great but looking to expand my experiences.
I'm hoping you all might be able to help me by listing your favorite clubs on the east coast.
The Top 40 lists here are super useful, but I'm interested in clubs that allow high mileage and two way touching in the private booths.
Thanks!

15 comments

• impala
    7 years ago
    Akron Ohio clubs, some in northern NJ (take a look around and read the reviews).
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I poop a lot
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    The truck stops have lot lizards with decent pricing
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Which truck stops have decent looking lot lizards?

Is there a selections area, a line up?

A lounge?

Know about that place in Moriarty NM, 'Truck Stop With A Stripper Pole"?

SJG
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Aside from Orlando, pretty much every club in Florida fits that bill.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lot lizards have decent pricing - but looks fall well below average. Too many meth addicts trolling the lots - no teeth (which can be helpful) - open sores - heavy paranoia - not many lookers around the lots!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    V-Jah's Franklin NY; Desires Providence, or pretty much any other club, RI; Pleasant moments Bridgeport CT; mario's in Webster MA.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Try a club in Virginia. The whole state is great. This is also a great time for South Carolina clubs. I hear that Plat Plus in Greenville guarantees a good time. Georgia is also fun but avoid Atlanta. And of courses Orlando is strip club nirvana.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The east coast covers a lot of ground. If you decide to narrow your search area - that could help...
  • ozzym
    7 years ago
    Thanks Dolfan & skibum, those all sound great.
    JohnSmith, I hear very mixed opinions about Virginia and Orlando, but good to hear it works for you...
    Cashman, you're probably right. But I really don't have a smaller focus than east coast! Happy to go wherever the good time is.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    MackTruck and all, Big Rig Doll House Gentleman's Club, w/ massage, on the highway just outside Kingman AZ. Are their dancers bascially Lot Lizards?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Big+Ri…

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Good strip-clubbing areas are more the exception than the norm:

Miami area (several clubs - you can read this TUSCL article, plus the comments in it, if it interests you - https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3998…)

+ Tampa - Mons Venus; 2001

Atlanta - Follies

Providence, RI

Some Connecticut clubs

New Jersey - Playhouse Lounge

Detroit area (if it's east enough for you)

Read some reviews when you have time - you can browse the daily reviews for clubs in these areas so you can start to become familiar w/ the different clubs.

Note - often times mileage and looks can be inversely proportional - one has to fine tune their search to get both - w/ your only experience being Vegas, other areas may not live up to it Vegas girls' looks
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jacksonville, FL is decent (Wackos; Sinsations)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ I would think that Jacksonville would have some most desirable BLACK clubs!

SJG
  • ozzym
    7 years ago
    Awesome article Papi_Chulo, thanks a lot! I've heard nothing but good things about Providence, and I'm thinking about trying Club Desire. Anyone know how much it is for 1 day membership to their members club upstairs (Club Lust?). A lot of the reviews say $300 for a quarter but can't find a price for those who want to visit for 1 day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion