tuscl

Woman who killed another inside Portland strip club gets 15 years

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Stripper on stripper violence is rong.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index…

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree - it’s rong! Is there a march scheduled in Portland to protest this type of senseless violence? I’m fully in support of the SLM movement. I support it one $1 at a time...

Did the stabbing occur on stage? That would be brutal to see. I’d sue the club for my pain and suffering - if I witnessed the killing.

It’s seriously horrible. I’m sure there were escalating tensions between the two girls - possibly from a previous rivalry. A senseless killing.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Bitches be crazy!!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Club Skin and Tommy’s Two.

Have to remember to cross that off the list when visiting Oregon... good thing I’m never planning on visiting Oregon. Lol.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Third killing in six years. That’s scary.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Let me guess, another Clackport ah I mean Fishsticks concert got out of hand.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    In Detroit, the fights usually take place in the parking lot at 2am. And it’s usually gunfire between two customers.

The worst fight I ever saw inside a club was this one girl got so pissed off at a customer, she took off one of her 6” stiletto heels and started bashing the guy with it.

Bouncers broke it up pretty fast.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Kinda hot. Not gunna lie.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Note to Papi, Mama told you about this one. Do not under any circumstances get dances from her. !!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO Cashman1234 "SLM"...Gawd I hope no strippers start taking a knee instead of sitting on my lap in the front room.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Strippers on their knees in the CR that’s a protest I can get with
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LMAO well played!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion