tuscl

St Louis Area

Monday, January 22, 2018 11:55 AM
I am going to be passing through town. Have time to kill. I've been to Blondies in my younger years. I also see there are some AMP's as well as tons of ladies on BP. What is the best bang for the buck? I'm looking for all the extras. Should I try a place like Blondies or is another club a better deal? Or is the AMP the way to go?

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Do some research on the AMP’s in the area. I’m sure the strip clubs will be fun for looking. But if you want full service - I’d recommend finding an AMP. The hit ratio is much higher in an AMP - and you will bypass the overpriced booze - and having to tip girls you aren’t interested in. Sometimes USA Sex guide offers AMP reviews...
  • bustaj
    6 years ago
    I was leaning towards that anyway. I was looking at some BP ads but that was kind of scary
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think BP can be more miss than hit (in many cases). If you find a girl you think might “work” for your tastes - the chances of that being the girl who shows up - might not be very good. With AMP’s - you see the whore you are getting. You usually get a nice reasonable price - and it’s usually full service. As long as Mamisan likes you - it’s hard to go wrong with an AMP experience. I enjoy strip clubs. But if I’m limited on time - and need to get it in - the clubs don’t always get me off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't have first-hand knowledge, but AFAIK the East St Louis Washington Park clubs are fairly-extras friendly (perhaps some more than others) - hopefully some TUSCLers w/ first-hand knowledge will provide proper info
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Washington Park is an iffy area, I'd advise daytime trips unless one doesn't get nervous in a biracial atmosphere. It's been a few years, my info is dated, but areas don't drastically improve for the most part. I have a review somewhere in my clubs reviewed but it's from several years back.
  • bustaj
    6 years ago
    yeah, it's been a few years since I've been out there. The more I read the reviews sounds like it's all gone down hill. Though the guy claiming IED's and AK's might be exaggerating a bit
  • bustaj
    6 years ago
    so now is it the Fuji or Tokyo spa in Centerville. Anyone have any strong opinions one way or the other?
  • caskel
    6 years ago
    Several factors to consider, really depends on exactly what your looking for and what time of day. Fuji, Sun, and Tokyo will all get the job done. Most likely thin, mid forties, Asian masseuse, private room, some haggling, table shower is nice. Centreville is probably the most remote of all the club towns. For overall value, It's hard to leave Dollies without a $50- $60 dollar bj. Downside is the quality of dancer and the booth consists of a barely padded chair in a half - wall stall. Not kidding, you can watch people play pool while receiving your 'dance.' Blondies is a good choice for more privacy. $30- $40 to the house buys you a small room with a couch and a locking door. Prices for the 'dance' are negotiated with your dancer. Talent can be hit or miss. I have been to both of these clubs several times, but not after sundown. After sundown in Washington Park is better served by Scarletts or the Hustler club. Both are well lit parking lots with some visible security. Dancer quality at these two clubs is probably the best in the metro area. (My opinions are of course subjective.) Extras may be scarce, that of course depends on your game and how busy the dancers are. In all my ventures to these areas over the last fifteen years, I have never seen an IED or an AK on the street corner. Yes he is exaggerating and probably hiding in his basement. Full disclosure, several years ago, I did have my truck broken into once in the middle of the afternoon in full view of 'Hollywood security.' If you give more specifics, I can likely get you better info.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    IME, Brooklyn IL is scarier than Wash Park well after sunset. Saw with my own eyes some dudes on street corner smashing a beer bottle on windshield of passing cars driven by "outsiders".
  • bustaj
    6 years ago
    no way in hell I'm going there at night. daylight, hell I might not now
  • bustaj
    6 years ago
    is there an advantage of Dollies over Blondies or vice versa? is there a difference in ethnicity?
  • caskel
    6 years ago
    If you are only trying to choose between those two clubs, don't. Go to both. They are literally 100 yards apart on the same street. You can easily finish a beer at both clubs in less than a hour. Dollies is cheaper, Blondies has more privacy. IME both clubs are about the same ethnicity. 70% to 80% AA. Go to Dollies first, have a $5 beer, if you don't see anything you like, or get the offer you seek, move down the road to Blondies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion