Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hotlist?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did Founder eliminate the hotlist? I personally liked that feature.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Looks like everyone's numbers got wiped out. Look at the number of Reviews each person has done. Everyone is at zero.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I think it’s now called “favorites” it’s on the upper right hand corner of the main page

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks, GoVikings. I see it.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Hotlist is still there, but it is now called Favorites.

I also see all 0's when looking at a user's profile, but if you click on any of the tabs, it still takes you to a page that will display the relevant info. For example, clicking on the "clubs" tab on a user's profile will still take you to a list of clubs that user has written reviews for.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Don't worry about the 0's. I'm working on it. No data is lost.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Founder working double time on a Sunday evening.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hotlist says shadowcat has the hots for Ron Jeremy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement