tuscl

Pleasure Principle

DFreshPalace
California
As I write this discussion I am listening to one of my favorite artist Janet.. Ms Jackson if you're Nasty and I started thinking about how her music always gets me going and in the mood. I don't know about you all but I love when I go to a club and whether it be my favorite girl or when another dances to Janet I always try to support that stage.

Back a few years ago my Best Friend (The one who is getting married) when she would dance for me at home on her stage would always play Pleasure Principle as the "Money Song" She knew that was my favorite Janet song so when she would show off the "Palace" it would always be to that song.

I haven't had the opportunity to have my New girl dance to Janet yet but she is aware I want her to and we are planning it.

So as I "Runaway" with my love is there a song that always gets you in the mood at the club and if you're a dancer is Janet still played in your Club?

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you and your girls get along well.

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    We do because I always treat them with respect.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I don't think I've ever heard Janet in the club (saw her in concert last month, though: it was awesome). That said, I'd probably lose it if I was with a dancer and 'Would You Mind' came on.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I have been in Love with Janet since Good Times. Though her Different Stroke Days she got better but then when Control came out I lost all Control. I never got to see her in concert but would love to. She was coming to my area at one time but had to cancel and when she came back I wasn't able to go. I think you picked a good song as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So one of your girls has a home stage? How high is the stage and how high is the ceiling?

Is the pole securely attached to the sub floor and to ceiling joists?

This is a subject I have though about much. I think best is with a computerized sound and light system on the ceiling, the stage built as a multiple subwoofer enclosure, and with fluorescent lights under a clear plexiglass deck.

What does your friend use this stage for, and how large is it? Does she own or rent?

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    She did have at one time. She moved to Carolina and sold the stage. It was a stage she bought from a online store that has Naughty lady parties. The pole was standard size and moved as the girl moved on stage to give extra help. The lights we got at a party store and a friend of hers hooked up the lights and fog machine to a computer. All we had to do was press the button. It was pretty awesome.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As I think you can see, the best sorts of stages need to be custom designed and built in, and it takes a lot more than an 8' ceiling.

As I see it, if it is not a real strip club, then there is no tipping and no need to sit at the stage. So the stage can be a bit lower. It is for watching or for making videos.

No need to sit at the stage, as after the girl is done, she can be climbing on you on a couch.

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite things to do is to sit at the stage to watch my girl dance. She only does stage shows Sunday and Monday nights and the other 2 she sticks with private shows because she can make the most money for her on those nights rather than the other 2 when it's slower. I sometimes forget how amazing she is on stage and just find myself getting lost in her dance. We have such a great time with each other regardless of what we do in or out of the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You mean you sit and watch her in her club, not at her home stage, I assume.

At a home stage I would think there would not be tipping or any reason to sit right at the stage.

SJG

School shooting in Kentucky
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2-dead-…

Raiders to sign Kaepernick?
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/repo…

Stockton CA giving $500 per month basic income.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/t…

For this kind of thing to work as intended it has to be enough for someone to live on. That requires that their be cost controlled housing and a few other things. And to really be Universal Basic Income it cannot be needs tested, and really people should just automatically get it, not needing to apply for it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I gots to say mob this is getting creepy !
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ ?????? care to elaborate 25?

SJG

OT: Computer Programming
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5312…

OT: Book Publishing Industry
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5072…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not really, you guys are on your own here, I was just giving a heads up.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No my best friend had the stage at home. She has moved to Carolina now so I only talk with her on the phone. She would use the stage at home if she hosted Naughty lady parties or practiced. She has now completely retired from the business. As far as the current girl yes I enjoy watching her on stage at the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion