Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No clubbing in Atlanta today.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

We got hit by our annual snow storm last night. 2-3 inches at my house and with a temperature of 18 it is not going away soon. Glad I went yesterday and got the pipes cleaned out.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Who's pipes ?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

2-3 inches is a snowstorm?

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Glad you went yesterday? I thought you were grossed out yesterday.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

VM - mine. jackslash - it is when you don't have many snow plows, sand trucks or experienced snow removal workers. Too expensive to buy to use once a year. Huntsman - Yes. Glad I went yesterday and got my pipes cleaned out before the snow storm made travel today unadvisable. Yesterday ended on a gross out.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

The number of car crashes in Atlanta metro area is already above 500. Over 70 in my county alone. Now that the sun has been up a while, people will get restless and head out and make it even worse.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I used to live in Atlanta. No one there knows how to drive in snow.

I’m sure the grocery stores shelves are bare.

They act like it’s the apocalypse and need to stock up for months there whenever it snows just a little bit.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Ah, the advantages of living in Michigan during the winter!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Ah the advantages to living in Floriduh Make fun of us all you want, we don’t get snow other than flurries every couple of years and as far as I can remember it never sticks.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Is the snow accumulating on the roads and/or are the roads iced over?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

According to the GA navigator all interstates are open no delays. I suspect that after dark some place will freeze over from the melting snow and there will be some black ice.

Ah the advantages of living in Atlanta during the Hurricane season. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

GA governor issues a state of emergency LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

As shadowcat says, snowstorms are not common enough to justify the major expense of snow removal equipment or crews. Several years ago when I was wintering in SoFlo, I booked a flight out of Atlanta to the West Coast. They had their annual snowstorm the day before and picked up a 1/2 foot of snow. Atlanta shut down, shadowcat and I talked as I made my way to Atlanta, he advised me not to come. I told him I'd be careful and avoid the local drivers. The roads were bad, ice covered with a 6 inch snow topping. I made it to Atlanta fine and the next morning, I made 2 Southern gals' day by cleaning the snow off their car in Hartsfield's parking lot.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Did you at least get a dance from them?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Shadowcat I seem to rememyAtlanta soiling their pants about Maria last summer ;) jes sayin.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

twentyfive - Not me. I am EWINS certified.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement