Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jackslash is Gay.

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since we’ve gone 20 minutes without a Dougster post I didn’t want you guys to feel left out, so I thought I’ll talk about someone else.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

It won't be the same unless you respond to your own post 75 times, with just "LOL!"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Usually I’d do crazyjoe style and respond 150 times to my own post but I’m too tired tonight.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Me Too" - he tried to seduce me with his lasagna om my trip to Detroit a couple of years ago

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So, shailyn, is it true, jackslash uses his special sauce on the lasagna ??

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

No homo

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

"Jackslash is Gay."

I know, right? Fuck that guy! Let's all pile on Jackslash now. Stolen Valor! Pedos! Asscracks! Turds! Sailboats! Short Eyes! Short Buses! Short Ribs! Short Bitcoin!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. What did Bullwinkle the Moose say after leaving the gay strip club? A. "Man, I blew 100 bucks in there."

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Fake news!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

#Me too

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Friends, we all know a gay TUSCLer who sounds like an owl.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

With the way Juice has been posting lately, I’d say he’s the one who’s gay.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

ROTFLMFAO!!!! ...that took me like three tries, but I really wanted to contribute :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Rotfl! Jackslash for the win! Great joke about Bullwinkle in a gay bar!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement