Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PM requests for club information.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I get quite a few of them and if the guy is a contributor, I'll give him some good information. But today I received a PM from a guy saying that he had never been to Follies and wanted to know what to expect. So I sent him a copy of his Follies review. SMH. :)

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

With 2000+ reviews for Follies, he should know what to expect

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Or you could have replied "expect the unexpected"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I got tired or writing Miami club info over and over again thus wrote the 2 Miami club articles in my profile and I just point them to it.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

So the guy writes a Follies review, but he had never been there? This is why reviews should be moderated.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Technology has advanced. People and the inane things they do have not.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Damn leeches!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The guy probably wanted names, prices and specific acts described. His previous visits were probably below expectations - and he was looking for the proverbial “keys to the kingdom”.

There’s usually a good reason to not provide names - as some guys are dangerous when they are armed with more info.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadowcat the troll got trolled

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

If it is newbie with no reviews I tell them to read and to contribute. Even when they have several reviews I seldom give names and explicit details. Although if it is a club I did not particularly like I will get more specific and will be more specific on dancers if it is a long time clubber. Unless I go to a club and see a particular girl multiple times I seldom remember names and best I can do is a description.

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

Ask them to deposit a cNote next time..lol

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

Notes for Notes

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I will reply if people want general info. But some guys want names and the prices they charge.

Profile picture for Conundrum
Conundrum
•

Create a few ficticious stripper names and feed him some story that is extraordinary.....
(Remember, everything on this site is a work of fiction or opinion...)

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I had something similar happen to me.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Give them the bouncer's names as recommendations for good VIP action.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Tell the bouncer that Juice sent him in to get him the info he seeks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement