Pompano strip clubs vs scarletts

rokk
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:14 AM
....which is better? Booking a trip in February. Any suggestions... thanks

8 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Pompano hands down. Scarlett’s does have some nice eye candy though, but’s mostly look don’t touch.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Scarlett's is a more upscale environment than anything I've been to in Pompano. It feels more like a night club than a SC, so if that's your thing, then you'll be happier there. If it's offers for extras you're looking for on your trip, you'll be much happier visiting Diamond Dolls, Booby Trap, or even slumming it at Porthole.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, depends on what you are looking for. If you want a party atmosphere with pretty girls, then Scarletts is your place. If you want the best looking with women that give you the most "mileage", then you can't beat Diamond Dolls in Pompano. But you might need an interpreter at DD's.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I assume meaning Pompano Beach Florida, 8 clubs. [view link] SJG The Myth Of Osiris [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Scarletts for views and lap dances with pretty dancers. Pompano for a full contact/extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Scarlett's is bigger and more upscale, and traditionally among the best looking dancers - nightshift often packed w/ custies thus often harder to get extended one-on-one attention - dayshift traditionally weak - decent dance-mileage but no extras (although the club changed ownership in 2017 so not sure if everything about Scarlett's still applies). Diamond Dolls is small but nicely appointed - nice looking girls but almost all Latinas and mostly Cubans that speak little to no English - extras readily available - pretty-good dayshift. although it closes at 2 a.m like other Pompano clubs whereas non-Pompano clubs close 5 am.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Or you could hit Tootsies it’s more expensive than Pompano but usually if you are sharp you can keep it reasonably priced and generally has the widest selection of girls, all races but not too many 9s&10s but plenty of 7s& 8s and many are willing to go the extra mile.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Like others said, you gotta decide what you want. I haven't been in months, but I'm told Scarletts is a little more typical of the area lately. Meaning, more strip and less club & all the things that go with it. Not quite another Tootsies or like the club of the same name in Tampa, but drifting that way. The big advantage of Pompano is that there is a ton of clubs nearby. Each club has its own personality and you can have a good time any any of them. Solid Gold is fancy with older girls, Cheetah generally has a good variety but is probably the lowest mileage (or overpriced if you want a room), Diamond Dolls is reasonably priced but filled with mechanical latina's with excessive enhancements, Booby Trap is blue collar and high mileage but doesn't always have a girl with messing with, Gold Club is big and nice, but rarely has girls - although the mileage is generally good when they do, 4-Play isn't as bad as my last review made it out to be - you can find a dark skinned hottie in there sometimes & they do 30 minute rooms for the same price or less than you'll pay at DD. The girls are a lot less mechanical and ROBish too. Pink is a mystery to me, but they do sometimes have cute energetic black girls on stage you can throw money at if you want. You'll also probably get a contact high walking through the door, so if you're into that its good. Porthole is the definition of blue collar. Mileage is off the charts & prices are low, but again dancer quality is hit or miss. You can also check out the Sunrise clubs if you're in the Pompano area, its about 15-20 minutes away. Goldfinger and Vegas. So, I tend to prefer the variety in the Pompano area. But, its hard to recommend against Tootsies as its got a lot of variety in one place, you can find pretty much everything there too. It just depends on your preference and style.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion