tuscl

Cold weather in FL

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, January 5, 2018 6:43 PM
I guess the girls around here ran out of long pants. I went to Target and Publix this evening and it was nothing but MILFS and coeds in yoga pants as far as the eye could see. It was glorious.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - seems the women in southern FL like wearing those tight pants when it gets cold since they are often used to dressing-down.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I miss FL
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Yoga pants are the best!
  • laplurker
    6 years ago
    I watched a girl with a beautiful ass in tights on the stair master at the gym last night. I felt like giving her a tip.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Give her the entire length, laplurker, don't be a tightwad. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    It's cold enough down in Florida, I'll hold off on my winter visit for at least a week. This winter is about being very cold all over and I doubt it will stop soon.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    been nice here in the southern southwest.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What happened to global warming? Damn. Everybody start increasing your carbon footprints.
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    Supposed to be in the 60's in South Carolina this week coming up. Massive heat wave. Actually I read a couple years ago that winters across North America could get colder with global warming due to Arctic winds blowing further south over North America with less ice in the Arctic area or North Atlantic. I haven't read much news to know if that's true this year or not. I believe it's very cold in Siberia as well like normal. If the polar vortex would blow farther north with a wider ice mass over the Arctic and North Atlantic, I'm all for refreezing and growing the ice cap to a bigger size. Alternative. Trump in office less than a year and already fixed global warming.
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    Third scenario if global temperatures have dropped, solar minimum starting 2 or 3 years early. I hope not. Alternative scenario, Trump changes his weather motto to Making America Cold Again.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, thats as sensible as saying Trump got Russian support in the way of Siberian weather.... (obvious satire for the sake of satire)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I chortle at the climatetiers. [view link]
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    r8, I'd like to refine your comment: yoga pants are the greatest on the right woman....... Right?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "I chortle at the climatetiers." _____________ Scientific consensus of 97% of research scientists agree that climate change is man-made. But not according to @Clubber who informed everyone that he's a "collage" boy with a degree in "electronics." Dumb as a fucking brick...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Rick999 - the Trump alternative is too funny! His first year has been impressive - and that’s a big accomplishment - lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion