tuscl

Being on top

grand1511
Euphoria
Wednesday, January 3, 2018 4:32 AM
Had the day off Friday and made a visit to my daytime CF. Mind you, this is in Minneapolis where mileage runs low and extras are very rare, but my crazy Russian dancer and I have a long history and are very comfortable together. During our chat time before heading to VIP she mentioned her birthday was a couple weeks prior. I joked that I should have come in that day to give her some free dances. Fast forward to our time in VIP...two-thirds of the way thru our time together I reach completion. We cuddle for a bit and then she asks me to get on top of her and deliver those birthday dances. She was on her back horizontally on the couch so we basically were in missionary position. She turned out to be a very demanding customer and told me just when and where to focus my attention. What surprised me most was that I instinctively stopped when the first song ended...she laughed and pleaded for me to keep going. It was a hot time and I was amazed how quickly I adapted to the role reversal. The bouncer was a little confused by what he saw when he came to say that time was up. Fortunately, my horny dancer wasn't ready to stop so we kept at it another 3-4 minutes after he left. My only question, how much should she have tipped me?

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a great time! That type of role reversal can be surprising - and it can make for a great experience!
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Were those 'dick out' dances you gave her?
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    If you danced for 1/3 of the vip I say she owes you 1/3 of the vip fee plus a tip. A professional doesn't shake their money maker for tree. Lol
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    *free (damn autocorrect)
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Nice.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    fun!! (hope it didn't cost you much.)
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I am proud of you!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sounds fun. I could probably give a hell of a lap dance if there was an attractive woman somewhere who was interested.
  • MidWTraveler
    7 years ago
    A while back I did a similar thing. I went out to get a drink, when I got back she was sitting in the chair so I just started working on her. One of the other dancers came up to me and said that she thought that what I was doing to the other dancer was hot.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    " What surprised me most was that I instinctively stopped when the first song ended...she laughed and pleaded for me to keep going." Face it. You have been subliminally conditioned into being an exotic dancer.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Will you be joining StripperWeb and turning into a real cunt now? Remember from here on your wage is directly proportional to mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion