tuscl

Vietnamese coffee shops

thedude111222
California
Monday, January 1, 2018 1:48 PM
Any OC regs hit up the little Saigon spots? Any fun? The girls on their IG pages look absurdly hot.

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What US Metro are you referring to? We have Viet Coffee in San Jose, and they have them in Orange County. There are reported to be a few in Houston and Georgia as well. Could you show us some of these IG pages, and tell us what metro they are for? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    OC = Orange County? If its like in San Jose, no touching no extras. Girls are 100% civilian, no P4P at all. You might be able to date them civvie style, but young Vietnamese girls are conformist and materialistic. SJG
  • thedude111222
    6 years ago
    I was referring to Orange County...I've heard of girls here do "shows" every so often...just thought it might be fun to check out, if nothing else to see some dimes in skimpy lingerie. talent at the local strip clubs is down, haven't seen higher than a 7 in about 6 months and all the girls in the pictures actually taken at the shops are 9-10s.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    The OC cafes aren't what they used to be. There is a popular cafe next door to an AMP that I visit often in Westminster. I've poked my head in a few times and once went inside to see if it was like I remembered back around 2010. Nope. The girls are tired and aren't allowed to get away with the stuff they used to do out in the main area. They expect huge tips or else they don't stick around and move on to another table. They are tired and it shows. Just not worth it when you can get the same eye candy (and much more) at a stripclub.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i've been to GZ a few times. the old location was better.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Wish these shops would come to S. Florida. There used to be a restaurant chain in S. Florida that had lingerie shows (not the waitresses) for the lunch crowd. Supposedly to offer the lingerie for sale. This had to be back in the late '70s or early '80s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion