tuscl

Offtopic. What crazy stuff I learned listening to YouTube psychics

Saturday, December 30, 2017 6:13 AM
Trump to leave office early, multiple ways on that, Oregon to be struck with 11. Something earthquake in 2018 Need to tell relatives they need earthquake insurance and check their elevation in case of a 4 story tsunami. US military to develop and or deploy intelligent combat robots eventually they will outnumber humans on battlefield. Time travel machines already exist but are dangerous and big. To be commercial time travel officially in 2028. Note to future self, send a book with stock prices and leave it on my sofa or top of fridge on dec 31st 2017. Could come in handy. I will deny ever getting it and just tell everyone I've got great talent selecting stocks. Please include prices of cyrptos and other assets if they have value. Then I can buy this web site incognito and delete this post.

6 comments

• Rick999
    7 years ago
    I also heard Armageddon, coming in 2018, Jesus too, plus the anti Christ, Plus a girl visited hell and saw a bunch of celebrities there. Said Jesus wanted to show her. Said Selena Gomez? Was there and every time someone listened to her songs, it was torture for her. She said after you are there, Jesus will just say, it's too late to repent. She also saw pope John Paul 2 plus a relative and little kids. Made it sound like hell. Looks like we could have a busy year. Oh yeah Michael Jackson was supposedly in hell too but that wouldn't surprise many. What do I think? I'm curious what are the lyrics on a Selena song. A sadist might want to go out and listen to a Selena song or Jackson song if it tortures the singer. Listening to supposedly time travelers in multiple videos, I thought it was interesting they all gave an official date of 2028. One former CIA guy supposedly threatened if he spoke said he time traveled to 2118. City full of flying vehicles, no ground vehicles. He went from US to some different country located in district 508 or something. He had money with him that was still good. He caught a rude back home in th standard time travel station. Invented officially in 2028 just like other videos. He was from 1981. He claimed he went back to 1981 and kept it secret all these years but no more. My thoughts? CIA and he took back no useful information? I would have checked stock prices, other valuable commodities, companies, world history. What an idiot he was. He could have been a Billionaire or never had to work hardly at all. Probably all fake. I'd like to know about future of strip clubs and sexbots. Well he did claim CIA drafted him back for time travel experiment and said radiation might kill him so if true at all, he may have not been that bright. A Guinea pig. YouTube entertainment, Supposedly the predictions of trump and Oregon quake were made by a psychic with 85% accuracy. I'm not even sure why I posted this. Probably because I didn't sleep much.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Probably all fake" Brilliant deduction!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    What a deliciously weird post. Has anyone noticed that @Rick999's writing style is similar to @Sharkhunter ?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Said Selena Gomez? Was there and every time someone listened to her songs, it was torture for her." -------- LOL!
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Ok I will tell the truth. I thought maybe listening to one of those crazy long ass YouTube videos would put me to sleep last night. Instead YouTube kept auto playing one after another and I didn't sleep. Or did I? Unfortunately I did not have any Sharkhunter like dreams so that experiment failed. All I heard was crazy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some of it sounds strange. But the truth is even stranger. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion