Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mirrors in VIP

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am going to get one of those floor mirrors that I can squat over and see what is making all that noise...

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I stole that from Meg Griffin

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hahaha she is like the lot lizzards I get for $20

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

WTF

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! Fucking Mack Truck is too funny! Great post.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ Thank you sir

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazy ass fucker juice! Where do you come up with this shit?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement