Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

vinceygirl michaels Lies About Military Service; Whacks off to Underage Girls; T

Dougster

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

LOL! What a piece of shit he is.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LMAO, I bet you say that to all real men becuz you like it when we fuck you in the ass. ROTFLMMFAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sorry vinceygirl. I don't know any real men who lie about military service and then refuse to apologize when caught. Nor do I know any real men who are pedophiles. Care to provide any counter-examples? (Now i know "counter-example" is pretty big word for your Neanderthal so I won't hold my breath waiting for you to figure out what that is.)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Fuck that faggot fake war hero and pedophile vinceygirl michaels.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh I bet you say that to all the men you suck off and want to. LMAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Are you even a man at all, vinceygirl? Never heard of a real man being a pedophile or lying about military service.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Come over here fag, check out my snake. LMMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Reading your whinings is hilarious. WAAAAA WAAAA !!!! LMAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Reading your writings is just disturbing, pedophile.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement