Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Down -$500 then up +$1,000 then the massage girl blows me

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What a crazy sixteen hour shift at the casino. First eight hours I got my money in as the favorite but couldn't hold so went on a down swing of five buy inns.

After a hour lunch break I get back in the game then break even then leave up ten buy inns...wow

On top if this I've been developing some sexual tension with this twenty something chunky little massage Cherokee Indian bitch

To my surprise after her shift she joins me back at my comp room and blows me like theirs no tomorrow...god damn that was an insane blow job from such a beautiful face

Life is good :)

Time to get the kids down to the wolf Lodge for the holiday weekend

God bless guys

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Aren’t you the guy who told us it wasn’t all about the nut?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This time it was all about the nut :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That what I thought you dirty dog ;)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

What a bunch of fake news.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO...if I get high or drunk on the little to much side I get romantic I guess LMFAO

Shaylnnee reads me like a book

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

MJGA.

Make Juice Great Again.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice, Juice !!!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice is da man !!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazy fucker

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Clickbait!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And what was the damage for the blow job?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Or should I ask, "What was her buy in?"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would say free but over the last few weeks I've paid her $200 in massage fees so it is what it is

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

$200 in massages?

No wonder you are so relaxed now-a-days.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

If you keep boinking the massage girls, how long until I read about you on the nightly news getting hit with a sexual harassment suit?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hire JS 69 as your attorney and the case will go away.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bacon!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tatter salad

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Running good juice! Nice extra happy ending! Something tells me you are gonna spend more $ on massages. Do you that factor cost in your hourly win rate? If so you might want plug that leak. And by plug I mean fuck her on the massage table next time!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO brilliant

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So where does the lady work, Juice ??? Share the wealth with us !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement