Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ready for some football ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hell ya!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

They can take two knees in front of me

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Even the linewomen have nice bodies.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Can we be their cheerleaders? I'll service them on the bus ride after. LOL

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I had an tall hot LFL player give me her info unsolicited. Me the fool I am didd'nt follow up on that option since I was already had my plate full. I guess you could call that a fumble...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi was disappointed. The below weren't the linewomen!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Who ever came up with those uniforms should be thanked and praised!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Amen, rh48hr !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement