tuscl

PSE GFE from dancers

berniebernie
California
The economy here in Sacramento must be bad for some girls. I've been receiving PSE GFE VIP dances lately from hotties

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Awesome! Are you speaking of Club Fantasy? That place has a rep for mileage going way back. Is that the antidote to the tough LE in South Bay, and to Deja Vu in San Francisco?

Front room GFE too?

SJG
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    Deja Vu, Rancho Cordova...30 mins for $100 basically in the dark
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, that's not what I would have expected from Deja Vu. But it is encouraging.

You know though, it really is not good to have to buy dances or back room time to see if a girl is good.

Better to get to know the girl and get a makeout session going in the front room. Not for free, but with handing her money to show good intents. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. But if she is not good in the front room, but instead is talking about what she will do in the back room, instead of DFKing in the front room, then best to shine her on.

You don't want to have discussions with girls about DFKing. You want to get them softened up and DFKing. Then and only then, invite them to the back room.

I learned this in SF, pre-Deja Vu, and it is also often standard in our underground Mexican Bar circuit when a girl wants to line you up for OTC.

Have any experience with Club Fantasy?

Thanks,
    SJG
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    Club Fantasy no, but have heard a description of ghetto...no customers. Deja Vu has multiple dancers on Seeking Arrangements fyi. Those are not shy about what they offer lol OTC is readily available.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have also heard that about Club Fantasy. Don't really know though. Generally I have prefered dives and shit holes.

About DV, this is encouraging to here.

Front Room Makeout sessions?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My post got lost. Is this DV new? Google lists it as Sacramento, and it has pics of the building. But Street View does not show the signage.

SJG
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    Front room setup makes that hard to do. DV has dances with waitresses too...mileage is increasing on those too lol
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    Trade center drive rancho Cordova just east of Sac
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, glad things are going well in the back room, for now. But when you get to the wilder clubs when the girls are in competition with each other, front room GFE opens up, at least for those who want it. It lets you get to know a girl and get her opened up. Only way to know what will happen in the back room. Can't fix it with a girl by having a discussion.

That the front room set up is designed to prevent this, is the clear mark of the modern version of a clip joint, and this is indeed the trademark of DV. They ruined San Francisco. Mostly they are a "think tank". They have analyzed the interactions between dancers and customers, and figured out how to maximize their take while simultaneously driving the mileage down. Lack of front room GFE will tend to eventually destroy the back room GFE, while increasing the costs.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    awe San Jose Guy finally made a friend, talking about a club San Jose Guy will never visit because it's too far from his mom's basement.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In AMPs, AAMPs, Lingerie Modelling, and Adult Entertainment, the shops are not hang out places. So you either select and session, or you leave.

Strip clubs alone are the hang out places. So free form fraternizing can be real. And of course the best of this is the front room makeout session. This potential is what makes strip clubs better than these other venues.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs will always be better when Shailynn keeps far away, like staying in his mom's attic and at the rehearsals of the West Texas Christian Glee Club.

SJG
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    SJG--maybe we should club together when I come visit the Fed Bank early 2018? You could teach me how to engage in front-room DFK at the SF clubs.

For a few days I thought you were giving up the front room DFK hogwash, then it magically appeared. We're so delighted you're back!!!!
  • davindude
    7 years ago
    Ive been to Club Fantasy a few time hated it. GCC in Rancho is my go to club in the area
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Bernie Bernie, $100 for 30 minutes? That price sounds unreal. Is that a special on a certain weekday or something?

Anyhow that sounds promising. The club you mention is a little further away from me than SF clubs but if it's anything like you said I'd definitely be down to check it out. What are the best nights to go?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy is a gay cocksucker!

LOL!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ and a basement dweller that drinks too much gravy.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Makeout session in the front room brings back memories of 1970, when I was in 8th grade and which was the last time it was a big deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    davindude, don't like Club Fantasy?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So at these Rancho Corbova and Sacramento places, how common is it for girls to sit on laps?

This is what the clip joint operators tend to eliminate.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Wild Bourbon, front room makeout sessions are real, just not in all clubs, not with all girls, and not likely if you treat the girls like prostitutes or are a shit head yourself.

At these Sacramento and Rancho Cordova places, do the girls lead by sitting on laps? That is a good indicator of how much potential they have.

SJG

Bitcoin Plunges, Extending Bearish Run | CNBC, yippee!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88RoW605…

Worst Cities To Live In Every State
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestat…

Albany Georgia, lowest median home price?

Merced CA, near Fresno, also site of newest UC campus.

Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX14smq2…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion