tuscl

Went to visit one...pissed another off and went broke on a new bitch

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been thinking about seeing this one bitch since I laid eyes on her last month...back then I tipped a hundred in fives to make an impression and went in yesterday to hit a home run.

Funny shit happens...bitch avoids me LMFAO or just doesn't see me or something...WOW

So I went to option #2....well she was excited to see me but the customer right before me tide her up and she gave me that look like...fuck...I'm sorry....I guess he was a spender lol

Well I had two hours before closing and it's a dead night...most the hoes was packing up and I had two waters, two red bulls, blue balls, red cock and $500 locked and loaded to bearell off on a bitch or two.

Actually figured I'd be leaving with all of it...ooo well...save it for next visit...just means I'll have dice as much.

Well this thirty something athletic spinner hits me up and conversation and table front room game was strong with this one....lots of kissing and mutual touching

Boom...busted a $500 wade on that hoe for two hours of fun

As I was leaving the other two girls was talking about their losses and looking pissed at me leaving...they both knew they fucked up and now I got a new favorite I'm going to see on the regular

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Juice, did I read that story correctly. Did you actually have a “front room makeout session.” If so, SJG is gonna bust a nut over that news.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Boom!

Sippy cup wins again!

Take THAT Jackie!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I love it when the Juice Mane tells a story in rapper language.

Juicy is coming to the light, forget those 18 year olds that JS69 likes, go after those 30 somethings like I like!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If I don't get front room I don't buy back room fun

I float between the 18-42 hoes
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Boom LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    18-42 - that translates to "Juice will fuck any stripper working in the club that night that will come to his table."

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    BTW did you ask her what her favorite flavor of Four Loko is?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Indeed
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I don't get the hundred in 5s. Does that really make a bigger impression than 100 singles? It might just confuse her. Now if you rained a hundred 5s, but that's just wasting money. How about you tip a hundred in 2s? It still looks like a lot, and when they see the 2s it usually gets their attention as it's completely different than anything they usually see and they probably won't forget the next time.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I had a great time Brest feeding on some B cups
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "a $500 wade"

Ace!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?